General Chat

Stevo985

15 hour exam all week. Piece of piss 8)

The fact I'm on here at this time shows my stress level

On what?

Business studies.

The fact that's it's open book & identical to the coursework we did also helps. And the usb ports still work so I plan on working on it now & bringing it in tomorrow to copy & paste 8)

And they say exams are getting easier? Lies.

I like listening to the shipping forecast every night

Erm exactly WHY Rob?!

Isn't that on Radio 4 or something?

I suppose it could have merit as a "tucking in" routine with your bedtime cocoa.... :yawn:

Erm exactly WHY Rob?!

I suppose it could have merit as a "tucking in" routine with your bedtime cocoa.... :yawn:

Yes, Radio 4

And no idea why I like it, it's just quintesentially British and I like it :-)

And no idea why I like it, it's just quintesentially British and I like it Smile

Ha...ya borin old fart ....Just like me!!! :winkold:

"Viking - Southeast veering south or southwest 5 to 7, moderate".........ZZZZZZZZ

Yesterday I had a hot and cold water machine installed in my office, awesome.

I now need to start thinking about the best hot drinks. Unfortunately, I do not yet have a fridge so I am drinking black tea. What hot drink stuff should I invest in?

What hot drink stuff should I invest in?

Hmmm lets think....How about Skinny Latte that's my favourite.. particularly Chai latte, which is tea actually but you put hot milk with it.

Trouble is some of those powdered drinks are full of chemicals as well as overloads of fat & sugar..

Cold water is good though... "Adam's Ale"

Still haven't dared to check my account after the weekends trip to Brum. :? I spent a little bit more than I'd planned. I've heard that water and bread ain't that bad a meal for about a month... :cry:

Erm exactly WHY Rob?!

Yes, Radio 4

And no idea why I like it, it's just quintesentially British and I like it :-)

Tell ya what's great. That bit of music they play in the middle of the night after the shipping forecast. I think it's called "Sailing By".

I just found out that a lad in my Sixth Form just left because he has schizophrenia and he has like 2 months left to go. He was slightly eccentric, but I just couldn't believe it when my girlfriend told me.

For about 30p you can always grab a half pint of milk which will last at least a day in a dark cupboard.

Spoken like a true student!

I just found out that a lad in my Sixth Form just left because he has schizophrenia and he has like 2 months left to go. He was slightly eccentric, but I just couldn't believe it when my girlfriend told me.

That's awful - poor thing. Maybe it's down to stress of exams & everything would make his symptoms worse. Glad to hear that politicians have acknowledged that mental health services in the UK have for far too long time been the "poor man" of the NHS. Hope they keep their word..but I'm not holding my breath!

I joined up with a graduate job site a while ago, they send an email a couple of times a week with vacancies about to end soon that they think you should look at. Todays one has 3 Midlands based ones.

There really is **** all out there.

...shit.

Mate in my English class left about a month ago because he didn't want to do coursework :lol:

Those two years down the drain for a **** essay :|

Â