General Chat

Stevo985

In all seriousness though, I hope you're okay.

The worst facial injury, maybe not the worst but the most irritating, was when I got hit in the face with a shotgun, I know there's worse injuries to receive from a shotgun, and it fractured my entire maxilla/maxillae. which is basically the entire middle of my face.

You got hit with a shotgun? As you do ;)

How did that happen If you don't mind me asking?

Edited by Amo69
  • Like 1

The worst facial injury, maybe not the worst but the most irritating, was when I got hit in the face with a shotgun, I know there's worse injuries to receive from a shotgun, and it fractured my entire maxilla/maxillae. which is basically the entire middle of my face.

Is your nose all smooshed like Jenny's now?

You got with a shotgun? As you do ;)

I didn't kiss it....oh, no I suppose I did, well, it kissed me.

I work in security and have for ages now, there's been a few confrontations along the way haha.

I liked this post by mistake and now I can't take it back...I feel ashamed.

Edited by 8pints
  • Like 1

You got with a shotgun? As you do ;)

I didn't kiss it....oh, no I suppose I did, well, it kissed me.

I work in security and have for ages now, there's been a few confrontations along the way haha.

That's putting it mildly.

• Like 1

Yeah mate I'm ok. The trouble was he sat down all nice and with manners then bam he smacked me. I'm just happy I caught him in the stomach.

I've never been a violent person haven't had a fight since the playground. So I went to shock city and booked in. I'm just happy I've been coming to the bar long enough for them to be on my side.

My legs were going like Southgate before taking a penalty.

• Like 1

Yeah mate I'm ok. 

Good to hear that, sad to hear you met an idiot, sadly there's a lot of them out there. And some of the most dangerous people act calmly whilst doing the most destructive things.

Is your nose all smooshed like Jenny's now?

Hers is far worse :)

How did that happen If you don't mind me asking?

I had to stop five people from doing silly things all at the same time so ten hands were coming at my two hands all at one time, luckily he had no bullets but he managed to give me a good whack with it whilst I was fending off the other eight hands :) Everything worked out well in the end though. 

• Like 1

Was he drunk? I assume you didn't know him?

The girl I was with he was his ex boyfriend. I've never met the guy before but he was an older guy.

Turkish girls go through a faze in life where they have a father complex. They'll go through a faze where they want a father influence because they've left home. It's a middle eastern thing. **** if I understand that.

Was he drunk? I assume you didn't know him?

The girl I was with he was his ex boyfriend. I've never met the guy before but he was an older guy.

Different strokes and all that

Wondering if I should just go over to Wainy's house and help myself to birthday cake. Completely uninvited of course.

Am I about to get home to find the place ransacked?

Ransacked, with lego people on all the shelves, counters and surfaces, all facing toward you with their cold dead eyes as you walk to your bedroom to find a cardboard cut-out of a Mustang on the bed, and a naked, hairy man passed out on the floor.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner

Â