General Chat

Stevo985

No I don't think its acceptable for immigrants to be the majority. I was using pakistani's as an example, nothing against them personally aslong as they don't start preaching their hate and sharia law or whatever it is. So by 2025 some cities will be immigrant majority, by 2100 this country will be run by immigrants. Now I'm not being racist but that ay right. There are both pro's and cons from the immigration issue but I don't see how in so many years time its ok for a country to have cities and communities that are run by immigrants.

I was born in England.... moving abroad because of political differences is turning your back IMO

Don't worry, go, we will forgive you.

Now I'm not being racist but that ay right. There are both pro's and cons from the immigration issue but I don't see how in so many years time its ok for a country to have cities and communities that are run by immigrants.

Ah the "I'm not being racist but" approach

• Like 1

I was born in England.... moving abroad because of political differences is turning your back IMO

Now I'm not being racist but that ay right. There are both pro's and cons from the immigration issue but I don't see how in so many years time its ok for a country to have cities and communities that are run by immigrants.

Will you leave when we up taxes to claw back the 1.2 trillion debt we are in?

Please don't, we need the VAT!!!

No I don't think its acceptable for immigrants to be the majority. I was using pakistani's as an example, nothing against them personally aslong as they don't start preaching their hate and sharia law or whatever it is. So by 2025 some cities will be immigrant majority, by 2100 this country will be run by immigrants. Now I'm not being racist but that ay right. There are both pro's and cons from the immigration issue but I don't see how in so many years time its ok for a country to have cities and communities that are run by immigrants.

Rugeley, I like you and you're a good lad, but you need to think about what you're saying before you write things like this. Pakistani does not equal radical Islam.

• Like 2

I'm certainly not racist.

No... Insurance should be the way forward for health care...

So you have private health care?

Yes.... And pay taxes....

Top marks on your eye for detail

You seem to be struggling with the concept for eye for detail. You hadn't said you had private health care, which is why I asked. Therefore there wasn't a detail for me to spot. Its nice though that I achieved top marks in your little test.

So thanks for answering, as it happens though I don't believe you.

Why would someone who doesn't want to pay tax to contribute to providing health care to the children of immigrants want to pay for private health care when we have an NHS.

Rugeley, I like you and you're a good lad, but you need to think about what you're saying before you write things like this. Pakistani does not equal radical Islam.

fair point, it don't sound great does it. If anyone thinks I'm racist then ok that's your opinion, like I have mine. Think I'll leave it at that.

No... Insurance should be the way forward for health care...

So you have private health care?
Yes.... And pay taxes....

Top marks on your eye for detail

You seem to be struggling with the concept for eye for detail. You hadn't said you had private health care, which is why I asked. Therefore there wasn't a detail for me to spot. Its nice though that I achieved top marks in your little test.

So thanks for answering, as it happens though I don't believe you.

Why would someone who doesn't want to pay tax to contribute to providing health care to the children of immigrants want to pay for private health care when we have an NHS.

Why ask a question if your not prepared to believe the answer... Do you enjoy your own posts?

If you haven't been in a private health care hospital and cannot see a difference in service between that and the NHS... Then I will not waste my time to provide you an answer...

Leaves thread fast.

I hope you aren't leaving because of political differences.

I work at a school where about 80% have another native language than Swedish. Everyone wants to talk immigration with me and I don't want to talk with them. So I will not engage in this discussion.

Im delighted about UKIP's success for no other reason than it pisses off the lefties on here :-)

But seriously the posts on here display what is so wrong with 'far liberal' (if such a thing) thinking. All you guys seem to say if any dares to mention immigration issues is 'racist', blah, blah rather the having a serious open debate. It's so easy to be high and mighty and to cut some one off by calling someone a racist and make the other person look bad.

The fact is farage has more charisma in his little toe than the pathetic labour leader and people must face facts that farage connects with the voter than the other leaders..I like parties like the greens and UKIP that offer a real choice of left and right rather than the central parties of labour, lib dem, con who are basically all the same.

Why are UKIP branded a 'racist' party I dont know...whats racist about raising concerns with immigration?? Ridiculous to compare them to the disgusting BNP because they are nothing alike. Yes they have a few idiots but as do most of the parties. And the no policy thing is BS because none of the parties have realised their manifesto's yet.

Be nice to have a civil debate without the snide remarks like 'racist' or about spelling (zzzz yes my spelling is awful as im posting off my phone).

PS I didn't actually vote UKIP but the comments from the 'clique' :-) are beyond out of touch with how the UK public feel.

• Like 3

Â