General Chat

Stevo985

Ventnor?

I was all set to guess that I'd be Marvin Gardens... Oh well, off by one...

What?...Americans  :rolleyes: 

You're Coventry Street.

We invented the game. The UK version is no different from any of the other regional or theme knockoffs.

Ventnor?

You're Coventry Street.

We invented the game. The UK version is no different from any of the other regional or theme knockoffs.

Yes, but it's English isn't it?

Ventnor?

You're Coventry Street.

Yes, but it's English isn't it?

It's probably in American English...

Edited by AVFCforever1991

Bit deep CED, I've just put half a custard cream on top of half a bourbon. If that isn't a middle finger to society then I don't know what is.

Strange you say that... my missus and I were talking about how she loves bourbons and I love custard creams, we thought it would be a cool idea to have a half and half packet!

Ventnor?

You're Coventry Street.

yes, but we invented america

it's a fact, no amount of if's or but's will change this

• Like 1

I'm fairly sure the only thing I'm missing in my life right now is a missus and my brain is going mad with me. I met a girl tonight at this fireworks party I went to with my parents. She's fairly attractive, but not entirely clever and still into One Direction. I know I should run a mile but meeeeehhh

No-one loves desperation. Don't settle for anything. Just bide your time and you will meet the right woman. 

Ventnor, IoW must be a real shithole, then...

Most of the Island is! Hardly any shops, one of the most expensive bus routes in the UK, the most expensive ferry route in Europe P/M... if you want ladies clothes shops and to watch bar fights each night you are fine, but generally the Island is poor - especially in winter.

Â