General Chat

Stevo985

I'd like to visit Jerusalem at some point. Just to see what all the fuss is about, really.

Although I'm convinced if I do go I'll try some typically edgy Ulster wit on the locals and find myself in a spot of bother.

Yeah same as that , not the ulster wit bit obviously , I'd be much funnier than that :)

I've done Jordan , Syria , Egypt and Lebanon so bit baffled really why I've not been already tbh

Got the trots. Had a curry last night during my night shift, hasn't agreed with me. Currently excreting stuff where the consistency can only be described like 'rectal rice pudding'.

Off to bed now, hope I can sleep ok.

I'd like to visit Jerusalem at some point. Just to see what all the fuss is about, really.

Although I'm convinced if I do go I'll try some typically edgy Ulster wit on the locals and find myself in a spot of bother.

Yeah same as that , not the ulster wit bit obviously , I'd be much funnier than that :)

I've done Jordan , Syria , Egypt and Lebanon so bit baffled really why I've not been already tbh

It's a personal bugbear of mine when people say they have 'done' countries, like it's some sort of tick list.

Aussie backpackers say it all the time, that they've 'done' all these countries. What they mean is they travelled through them on a stinking hot bus with 20 other Australians (and the odd kiwi) and only saw the bottom of a pint glass the entire time.

• Like 1

Â