General Chat

Stevo985

Whooops should have been did 'he' as in Malcolm, no idea where 'you' came from lol.

I'm not sure if he did. I can't imagine he just upped and disappeared after leaving the two big ones (heroes and VT).

Such a shame. I know he was up in years but he was one of those guys, gave you he impression he was invincible. Talked a load of bollocks Re The Villa mind! Don't most of us though...

I'm glad I made peace with him before he joined the other Holte Enders in the sky.

Hats off to the 86 and a half year old fella walking up Snowdon today. I said '86!! Wow', he reiterated the 'and a half', I suppose you start counting the halves when you get to 86.

Yeah you stop at 10 and you start again at 80.

Missus just got off the phone there to tell me she's having a miscarriage. We weren't trying for a kid or anything, and the timing for one wouldn't have been ideal, but still not sure how to react at all. She's a bit cut up, but I told her that a huge percentage of women miscarry very early for their first pregnancy, doctor reckoned it wouldn't even have been a month along, so other than her missing her period and going to the doctor we wouldn't have known about it. Very strange feeling tbh. Not really sure why I'm posting this here, but it's the board I use where nobody actually knows me in person, and I don't really want to bring it up with my friends/family etc. Odd feeling tbh

Hats off to the 86 and a half year old fella walking up Snowdon today. I said '86!! Wow', he reiterated the 'and a half', I suppose you start counting the halves when you get to 86.

Yeah you stop at 10 and you start again at 80.
Ha ha, true!

Missus just got off the phone there to tell me she's having a miscarriage. We weren't trying for a kid or anything, and the timing for one wouldn't have been ideal, but still not sure how to react at all. She's a bit cut up, but I told her that a huge percentage of women miscarry very early for their first pregnancy, doctor reckoned it wouldn't even have been a month along, so other than her missing her period and going to the doctor we wouldn't have known about it. Very strange feeling tbh. Not really sure why I'm posting this here, but it's the board I use where nobody actually knows me in person, and I don't really want to bring it up with my friends/family etc. Odd feeling tbh

Same thing happened to me and my ex, almost to a word.

How was she after it? Not sure how the missus is going to take it or react tbh

Sorry to hear that man .....we were a bit further along when ours happened ...The wife hasn't been the same since but I cant blame her at all.

But such is life

Us too. After an initial sadness, we concluded it was a trial run to see if the gear was working. Sure enough, the next time went smoothly. 

Us too. After an initial sadness, we concluded it was a trial run to see if the gear was working. Sure enough, the next time went smoothly. 

Jeeeez.

Cheers lads. Seems to be quite a common thing. I already knew that, but there's still comfort to be taken from it. She's holding up alright I suppose, still a bit down obviously but better than she was this morning

Sorry to bore you again with positive news as we all love a moan about how shit something is usually :P but am very hopeful next week I can finally put my first full time job down as a professional footballer!

First week at Kidderminster last week and did well in training and then made my debut vs Chasetown at the weekend and scored a hat-trick from the bench in half hour, so that went better than planned!

http://www.harriers-online.co.uk/season13-14/news13-14/news27-7-13.shtml

It's been a pretty crazy month!

That's **** amazing mate.

Remember, when you're big and famous, best player you ever played with was Ben Stephenson ;)

Sorry to bore you again with positive news as we all love a moan about how shit something is usually :P but am very hopeful next week I can finally put my first full time job down as a professional footballer!

First week at Kidderminster last week and did well in training and then made my debut vs Chasetown at the weekend and scored a hat-trick from the bench in half hour, so that went better than planned!

Remember, when you're big and famous, best player you ever played with was Ben Stephenson ;)

Who's Ben, Steve?

• Like 4

That is brilliant mate, well done. So does this mean you will be able to sign yourself on FM now? :)

Who's Ben, Steve?

:ph34r: sly one

Congrats mate.

Just popped over to the Kiddy forum and you're getting Benteke-esque reviews!

• Like 1

Â