Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't see either of them being on their radar and even if they were I'm not sure they would take it especially O'Neill.

I think it's between Moyes and Benitez, perhaps Rafa will turn up at Everton to replace Moyes now that would be interesting. I can't see Spurs going abroad for a manager again after their past experiences.

Lets bring Kyle Walker back to VP.

I believe Spurs have just got rid of Redknapp. Thay haven't gone into administration .... :winkold:

Lets bring Kyle Walker back to VP.

I believe Spurs have just got rid of Redknapp. Thay haven't gone into administration .... :winkold:

If only they'd given him a bit longer :|

Spurs are suffering like Villa did where the manager and the board aren’t working from the same hymn sheet. What Spurs need is unity. A manager who will bring them together and do the board’s bidding.... McLeish is waiting!

Not sure about this, Spurs have backed HR heavily to get the team up the league. They turned down a deal worth £40m for one of their best players, nothing like at Villa.

HR is basically a money grabbing clown and at 65 he is still taking the piss despite being at a top club and earning a really good wage. He still wants to hold them to ransom and I'm glad he has been shown up. My respect for Levy is growing all the time.

It appears that the breaking point came when Redknapp in the process of denying he had quit said that talks about his contract had been delayed because Levy had suffered a bereavement. I thought when I heard him say it "ooohhh not sure you should be saying that Arry" and it would seem it was the final nail in the coffin (bad choice of phrase) between him and Levy.

Who would have thought it, Arry falling foul of saying something he shouldn't about someone to the media. :D

I look forward to seeing spurs on the decline now

Redknapp did wonders for them taking them from being such a shit side under Ramos to where they are today

Watch the exodus in the summer of their best players i'd love if they went for another foreign flop manager who would be gone by christmas Moyes won't be given time there they will be calling for his head 3 months into the season we all know his sides dont start the season well

I actually do not think Spurs are going to go into any kind of decline. I think they have realised Harry has taken them to the limit of his ability and now want to push on to the next step. This is what we should have done with MON. Fair play to DL, risky move but if he gets the right manager in now then it will be quickly forgotten.

Moyes is the wrong man for the job IMO.

It appears that the breaking point came when Redknapp in the process of denying he had quit said that talks about his contract had been delayed because Levy had suffered a bereavement. I thought when I heard him say it "ooohhh not sure you should be saying that Arry" and it would seem it was the final nail in the coffin (bad choice of phrase) between him and Levy.

Who would have thought it, Arry falling foul of saying something he shouldn't about someone to the media. :D

Why was it bad that he mentioned the death of Levys mother? He wasnt being disrespectful.

Why was it bad that he mentioned the death of Levys mother? He wasnt being disrespectful.

It was disrespectful to announce that on live television, using it as some kind of excuse as to why Levy hasn't spoke to him about a new contract. Whether that's the actual reason or not is irrelevant, you don't go on TV and announce your boss' mother has died. It's not your place to do so. Shows a lack of respect IMO.

It was disrespectful to announce that on live television, using it as some kind of excuse as to why Levy hasn't spoke to him about a new contract. Whether that's the actual reason or not is irrelevant, you don't go on TV and announce your boss' mother has died. It's not your place to do so. Shows a lack of respect IMO.

Yes, Levy was not happy with him but that was the final straw apparently.

In mine as well and seemingly also in Levy's, it wasn't the only issue just one of the final ones.

Â