Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So basically, if spurs can put 5 past Blues, and if Wigan and Blackpool only lose by 2 goals, then they are down

I have just ordered a old spurs shirt off ebay to wind my bluenose mates up

If Goals scored is used as a tiebreaker then the following is enough to send them down ...

Spurs 2 Shit 0

Man Yoo 1 Blackpool 0

Stoke - Wigan - Any draw/Wigan win.

If Man Yoo win 2-0 then Spurs need to win 3-0 /4-1/5-2 etc

Same applies if Stoke win by one goal.

All Blackpool have to do is better the noses result by even a solitary goal.

Or, Wigan have to better the noses result by 2 goals.

So the margin of defeat is important. I happen to think Wigan will get something at the Brittania so if Spurs do their part of the bargain then the noses will be down.

All Blackpool have to do is better the noses result by even a solitary goal.

Or, Wigan have to better the noses result by 2 goals.

So the margin of defeat is important. I happen to think Wigan will get something at the Brittania so if Spurs do their part of the bargain then the noses will be down.

I doubt the Stoke fans will mind Wigan getting a result as they hate the shit as well.

Seriously how is McLeish going to lift them they look demoralised after yesterdays performance. Whereas Wigan will be on the up, with their last minute win.

If I was a nose, apart from fiddling me sister, I'd also be clinging to the hope that they were without Gardner & Ridgewell yesterday who might be back for next week. That's why Spurs' win was so important. With something to play for, they won't roll over.

Blackpool won't get a win at Old Trafford, but i'm pretty sure that United won't "smash them". Fergie's an old friend of Holloway's, and whilst he wouldnt be stupid enough to throw the game, once they (presumably) go ahead, I imagine they'll take it easy and start playing some ole football.

I'd like to say now that I've been wrong about 'arry.

I now believe him to be a salt of the earth bloke. Not dodgy at all. More of a loveable rogue.

Well for this week anyway :D

Blackpool won't get a win at Old Trafford, but i'm pretty sure that United won't "smash them". Fergie's an old friend of Holloway's, and whilst he wouldnt be stupid enough to throw the game, once they (presumably) go ahead, I imagine they'll take it easy and start playing some ole football.

He's also very good friends with McLeish.

Â