Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hating spurs is one thing but when is Plasticfaces, court hearing for his tax dodging, when is the twunt going down?

That I would take great pleasure from.

I posted this on Feb 11th

Harry Redknapp, Peter Storrie and Milan Mandaric failed bids to have charges of tax evasion dropped. Will stand trial later this year.

Hating spurs is one thing but when is Plasticfaces, court hearing for his tax dodging, when is the twunt going down?

That I would take great pleasure from.

I know someone working on the case and apparently it is Mandaric they are gunning for. The other two received the payments but Milan was the one who set it all up.

Sky Sports: England manager Fabio Capello believes Tottenham winger Gareth Bale is the best player in the world.

That's why he shouldn't be the England manager coming out with crap like that....He's only been good in parts this season and he's missed a big part of it, he's been shit in the prem.

How can he say that when Messi is alive and playing I'll never know.

I disagree when you say Bale has been shit in the league, he has actually been very good

We cant get through ANY game without singing about SHA, let alone progressing further in the Champions league in our debut season.. so lets not be hypocrites.

I don't approve of that either. But if we'd just won the biggest game for many years, would we start singing about the Blues?

They get the biggest win in recent history....and the first thing their fans do is sing "Are you watching Arsenal?"

How sad is that? Can't even enjoy your victory...immediately talking about your rivals.

And Villa fans never sung SOTC when beating United 1-0 at Old Trafford during the game and after?

Unfortunately, I presume so. Its a culture we need to rid from the club.. but having recently started going to away games (i never did before). Its easier to spot that there will be agroup, normally either a relatively large group of young lads - who probably only know a few songs and want to start a chant. Or the seriously weird/drunken older guys who have been starting chants all day.. but are there by themselves who start the Birmingham chants off.

Thats from my own personal experience anyway.. admittedly ive only been to two away games (both the recent Manchester ones) but it appears that if its quiet.. the chant catches on very quickly. If we are already very loud with chants, the SHA one seems to falter and not catch on.

I always try and start a different chant everytime I hear an SHA one building up.

They won't get in the top 4

Well they won't qualify outright

Well they won't get past the group stages

They'll get hammered by AC

**** it, they're gonna win the thing, because after seeing Blues win a trophy I'm accepting now how much of a bitch football is.

Sigh, a side we were battling with last season are now in the last 8 of the CL whilst we're 3 points off the bottom 3.

Â