Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

If they win, less than an hour.

A draw, a couple of days then a massive amount of bullshit about how they really won the game.

If we win, a few days then a massive amount of bullshit about how they really won the game.

It reminds me of the Manure vs Arsenal Cup Final of about 2004/5, when the game was at 0-0 after a mostly Manure dominated 120 mins and Arsenal won on pens. A Manure fan I know said "They won the game but we won the match". Absolute testicles. Arsenal won. I didn't see Manure collecting their cup winners medals that night, did anyone else?

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It reminds me of the Manure vs Arsenal Cup Final of about 2004/5, when the game was at 0-0 after a mostly Manure dominated 120 mins and Arsenal won on pens. A Manure fan I know said "They won the game but we won the match". Absolute testicles. Arsenal won. I didn't see Manure collecting their cup winners medals that night, did anyone else?

I remember the noses doing this in their League cup final against Liverpool. They even had banners saying stuff like 'Real winners of the cup 2001' :lol:

Well, although Villa tickets are pretty cheap, I still can't afford prices like £30 for Bolton at home....

I always knock a tenner off, order the Under 16 tickets online, get them sent through at my house. People on the turn stiles never check, my Dad's 55 and has been with an under 16 ticket :lol:

I know it's cheating the club but at the end of the day, It's not as if we are selling out so £20 to the club is better than £0 at all.

So yeah.....buy the cheaper tickets, no one will ever know. :lol:

That is brilliant! :lol:

Sadly, with our new stadium access cards, which have all of our account details including age, I'm not even able to purchase a single junior ticket online now. :(

To be fair ours is probably the same, they have my details, they have 10 years of me buying adult tickets, i wonder how long it would take them to spot me buying youth tickets?

Anyway the game, my spurs mate was alright tonight at football said he doesnt like playing villa cos of young, the only time he was a bit cocky was after absolutely raping me with a nutmeg, so there are some decent ones out there (in malvern by all accounts, not sure which tube line that is)

Seriously, some of you have a GlastonSpur obsession. You berate him every time he posts but whenever he's not around, you talk about his next arrival with the anticipation of a kid waiting for Christmas.

It's time to move on from this addiction. I suggest switching to booze and hookers.

If he wasn't so anal and so predictable and full of bull-shit, maybe we would. He brought it on himself. do we do this about the Liverpool fan? (who is a nice guy, good and fair knowledge!) or the everton fan? Did we do it about "where's my nobby gone" or the other teams fans who have come here?

No!

Because they come, they chat and they do not condescend, they do not use 'facts' to back up an argument only for his/her facts to have been fiddled.

They also are fair players, they come on here if we beat them, if we draw to them and if we lose they come on but do not come out with crap about the win.

And for the record, Glaston has made a name for himself on a number of forums, not just here and in my eyes he deserves it for being such a condescending retard.

Have to say, I've been thoroughly enjoying SimplySpurfect's inputs to this forum, and also the Man City chap (I forget the username, sorry) recently. It's nice to get viewpoints without the Villa bias on this forum. I don't think Glaston actually believes half the stuff he says here, he is only posting for reaction, and you lot never fail it giving it to him.

Seriously, some of you have a GlastonSpur obsession. You berate him every time he posts but whenever he's not around, you talk about his next arrival with the anticipation of a kid waiting for Christmas.

It's time to move on from this addiction. I suggest switching to booze and hookers.

Absolutely. He is undoubtedly getting a massive kick from reading this thread. It may as well be the GlastonSpur thread.

We as Villa fans deep down know that Spurs and ourselves are fairly similar clubs and the reason we chat about Spurs so much is that we consider you as rivals (but I don't think it's not a mutual feeling). May as well be honest about it. He completely ruins this thread and takes it off topic again and again.

We'd be better of completely ignoring the twunt and hoping he goes away. I'm surprised he hasn't been banned for the amount of trolling he get's through.

But anyway, Redknapp, word removed.

Absolutely. He is undoubtedly getting a massive kick from reading this thread. It may as well be the GlastonSpur thread.

We as Villa fans deep down know that Spurs and ourselves are fairly similar clubs and the reason we chat about Spurs so much is that we consider you as rivals (but I don't think it's not a mutual feeling). May as well be honest about it. He completely ruins this thread and takes it off topic again and again.

We'd be better of completely ignoring the twunt and hoping he goes away. I'm surprised he hasn't been banned for the amount of trolling he get's through.

But anyway, Redknapp, word removed.

Great way to finish off a post :lol:

Have you ever known a really bad bullshitter? Someone of the ilk of the guy off the Inbetweeners?

Glaston is that bloke.

I don't hate him, I find him to be tremendous value. I love it when he turns up and posts what could only constitute fact if you ignore history, and when he tries to compare Spuds to Real Madrid/Barcelona/Manure.

Seriously, the bloke is **** hilarious. I would hate to see him leave this site. Watch this space, if Spuds beat Villa on Saturday he will be on here like Spuds have just won the FIFA Intergalactic Cup 8,000,000 years consecutively...

I don't like bullshitters. I find them condescending in that they expect you to believe their lies.

But Glaston, he adds an entertaining dimension to this forum. Long may his posting history here continue.

I'm surprised he hasn't been banned for the amount of trolling he get's through.

I'm not so sure what Glaston is doing is trolling. What he is doing is propaganda. The difference is he believes his bullshit.

It's basically as others have said, he brings it on himself. He also lacks a little thing called respect.

We have fans of a few clubs on him who (used to) post quite a bit, Repka, AG, Where's My Nobby Gone, TheBear, Stretford, etc. and they're generally well liked, you can even put yourself and Joey in that category. I can never recall any of them go on about how much better their club is than ours, then bring up laughably skewed 'facts' to try and prove it. Debating is fine, but going onto another clubs forum and then going on about how your club is better is not only very small time and sad, but completely disrespectful.

You can call it an obsession, but you must surely have sked yourself the question "How come Glaston gets all this stick. but no other one-Villa supporter?". There's reasons for it.

Well, although Villa tickets are pretty cheap, I still can't afford prices like £30 for Bolton at home....

I always knock a tenner off, order the Under 16 tickets online, get them sent through at my house. People on the turn stiles never check, my Dad's 55 and has been with an under 16 ticket :lol:

I know it's cheating the club but at the end of the day, It's not as if we are selling out so £20 to the club is better than £0 at all.

Sadly, with our new stadium access cards, which have all of our account details including age, I'm not even able to purchase a single junior ticket online now. :(

Ouch! Yeah, all my details on the Villa website and says I'm 18, yet I'm booking under 16's... :lol:

They don't check even at the club if you pick them up, unless there really bad at telling someone's age. So as long as you order online tickets at Villa, you can get them cheap!

I know it's wrong but I've give the club about £50 watching Bolton, Vienna, Blackburn and seen 30 good minutes of football so I'd say there getting the better deal at the moment :lol:

To be fair, I can't justify paying like £32 or whatever it was in the Holte to watch Bolton at home. Especially along with travel costs and food/drink.

I have heard that Spuds have submitted an application to take over the olympic stadium. What happened to the blue print for their super stadium we've been seeing? Have they **** it off? Can they not afford it? Or is the olympic stadium just more convenient?

Ouch! Yeah, all my details on the Villa website and says I'm 18, yet I'm booking under 16's... :lol:

They don't check even at the club if you pick them up, unless there really bad at telling someone's age. So as long as you order online tickets at Villa, you can get them cheap!

I know it's wrong but I've give the club about £50 watching Bolton, Vienna, Blackburn and seen 30 good minutes of football so I'd say there getting the better deal at the moment :lol:

To be fair, I can't justify paying like £32 or whatever it was in the Holte to watch Bolton at home. Especially along with travel costs and food/drink.

Me and my mate both have a season ticket and we're both 23. However my online details says I'm 23 and his online details say that he was born in 2000 :lol:

Even though he sent his passport to them, they've got it wrong and now he gets a cheaper ticket than me every year! :cry:

Â