Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just about to post that Pompey. Portsmouth are in the Europa League only if they fold completely or Platini has something to say something. So I'm not celebrating at all.

Pompey arent registered to play in europe so they DEFINATELY cant play in europe next season. Simples.

If we lose to Pompey then I will never post on VillaTalk again.

This would be a shame.

I look forward to his amusing Spurs are the best team in the universe type posts!

We MUST save that quote!!!!!

Just keep quoting it!!

I was just about to post that Pompey. Portsmouth are in the Europa League only if they fold completely or Platini has something to say something. So I'm not celebrating at all.

Pompey arent registered to play in europe so they DEFINATELY cant play in europe next season. Simples.

Ah, excellent :)

in lieu of a third place play off, beaten semi finalists mercilessly taunt beaten semifinalists

Least we lost to top of the league though...

Yeah I guess both sides gettiing raped by facepalm-worthy refereeing kind of evens out, but the Spurs schadenfreude thing is kind of tempered for me by the fact that they got screwed, and that the result hands John Terry a bullshit cricket-score lap of honour circle jerk in May despite the fact that he tried to kill somebody yesterday

So Spurs go out today because of a slip due to a bad pitch; a perfectly good goal being disallowed and a terrible penalty decision that never should have been. I feel for them. If they're the referees we all got for the semi-finals they must be holding something pretty special back for the final. I'm expecting Stephen Hawking to be the referee for the final.

Hopefully he will keep to his word, I don't wanna see his presence here again.

I should probably say at this point that it is a made up quote. From my mind. Thought it was worth a try though!

but the Spurs schadenfreude thing is kind of tempered for me by the fact that they got screwed, and that the result hands John Terry a bullshit cricket-score lap of honour circle jerk in May despite the fact that he tried to kill somebody yesterday

:thumb:

Hopefully he will keep to his word, I don't wanna see his presence here again.

I should probably say at this point that it is a made up quote. From my mind. Thought it was worth a try though!

Dont spoil it!!!

Â