PL: Everton a Match Thread 2009/10/31 15:00

limpid

People moaning already? why follow football if it makes you unhappy and moany?

I am excited about the game not slitting my wrists because of 3 full backs on the bench.

We're just discussing the team selection and the game.

Writing C'MON Villa on an online message board probably isn't what its for.

Anyway lets see how it goes

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the hell have we got three full backs on the bench?

Why the hell can't people just chill and support the lads for the next 90 minutes?

COME ON YOU VILLA BOYS!!!!!!!!!!

Because the thread would be pretty pointless if there were just threads like OH CRAP, GO GABBY!!! C'MON VILLA, GET A GOAL, WHO ATE ALL THE PIES ETC.

THe game is there to be discussed is it not?

Football is about fun in my opinion the day I start moaning about 3 full backs on the bench is the day I give up.

That is before the match has even started as well.

I am supporting the lads. I also would like to know what MON has made the illogical choice of putting 3 full backs on the bench.

People moaning already? why follow football if it makes you unhappy and moany?

I am excited about the game not slitting my wrists because of 3 full backs on the bench.

Yes because I'm slitting my wrists. Actually, I'm sitting with my girlfriend on my second pint of cider watching the game.

We're not looking great at the moment. Not really getting a foot onto the ball and working it. We need to get a bit more of a grip on the midfield.

It seems like I've been here before.

We can win by either starting to impose ourselves on the game or catching them on the break, but what's most important is that we keep it tight in the meantime.

a foot onto the ball .................... working it................ get a bit more of a grip ........

impose ourselves ........ catching them on the break.............keep it tight .

You got Atkinsonitis? :crylaugh: