PL: Everton a Match Thread 2009/10/31 15:00

limpid

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I love Carew to bits he simply isn't on form. I can't see people problem with MON trying out Heskey again, he set up a goal last match which is more than Carew has done over the past few matches unfortunately.

Good to see Carew has been dropped, he has been poor.

Annoyed about Everton so called injury crisis all week....all magically recovered for today !

Usual blurb spouted my Moyes IMO

Probably doing it so MON doesnt know which 11 will start for Everton &

I`m sure MON wont fall for that old chestnut

Why the hell have we got three full backs on the bench?

Because they are all experienced players in Shorey Beye and Young and they must be accommodated in MON's world. Even if it limits our options without Fonz and Albrighton.

But at the end of the day they wouldn't get a chance anyway. The only players who have a vague chance of getting on (barring injury to a defender) are Deplh Carew and at a push Coker, but that's probably unrealistic unless Stan breaks his leg.

Why the hell can't people just chill and support the lads for the next 90 minutes?

COME ON YOU VILLA BOYS!!!!!!!!!!

Because the thread would be pretty pointless if there were just threads like OH CRAP, GO GABBY!!! C'MON VILLA, GET A GOAL, WHO ATE ALL THE PIES ETC.

THe game is there to be discussed is it not?

Why the hell can't people just chill and support the lads for the next 90 minutes?

COME ON YOU VILLA BOYS!!!!!!!!!!

Because the thread would be pretty pointless if there were just threads like OH CRAP, GO GABBY!!! C'MON VILLA, GET A GOAL, WHO ATE ALL THE PIES ETC.

THe game is there to be discussed is it not?

Football is about fun in my opinion the day I start moaning about 3 full backs on the bench is the day I give up.

That is before the match has even started as well.