PL: Everton a Match Thread 2009/10/31 15:00

limpid

Yobo, Baines and Bilyaletdinov should all be fit though.

what a **** surprise.

All this - they're all out no hope bollocks I've been reading elsewhere, and guess what - the day of the game and hey they're ready to play. Such bullshit.

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

massive underestimations on here.

everton are a tough side at home and we'll do well to get a point.

personally, with how we're playing right now, I think we'll get dominated and lose.

hope not, but all this 'we should win' is CRAZY.

You guys have read the 'injuries' list and forgotten the team they can put out, with the likes of Fellaini, Cahill, Baines, Jo, Saha, etc. And the russian, who is actually really good.

I think this will be a very tough match in all honesty. It could quite easily go either way. They beat us in the cup last season with a bunch of injuries so anything is possible. We should turn them over today, however I am worried that the reality may be completely different.

I'll go for 1-1 as my prediction. I'd rather have a win (obviously), however one point at Goodison is far from a bad thing. The only bad thing about that would be that this is a prime chance for us to beat them. The question is, will we take it? I'm not so sure, hence the 1-1 prediction. We haven't looked all that good in recent weeks and Everton need a result. I'm a bit worried.

Anyway, it turns out I'm sitting in the Gwladys Street today, amongst all the Everton supporters. I had to sit in the Kop when I went to see us play Liverpool and that turned out well. Here's hoping for another win. UTV!

I'll predict 1-1. With Spurs playing Arsenal it would be a good day to get 3 points and close the gap on one of them, but I think Everton will be a tougher test that predicated by many on this board!

We will again struggle to create anything from open play and Everton, even without their best central defensive partnership, will probably handle our set pieces fairly well, so i can't see us scoring too many. It depends really on what formation O'Neill plays and what players he uses within that formation. I would play Delph just in behind Agbonlahor, to give us more creativity, but can't see O'Neill doing that!

An Everton win on the cards then, but i would gladly take a point!