• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going forward we are a joke.

Ash has lost his fizz

Petrov cant play in a 442

Sidwell...well that doesnt need an explanation and neither does Heskey

Carew has been abysmal this season

Gabby has got goals but lets face it..he doesnt have a clue. If he has to think he is ****.

Milner is the only positive tbh.

stand by for our gamble.

carew on for heskey. carry on as before.

Yeah, like no one will see it coming. We will stay 4-4-2 now, we're chasing the game, Carew is our only option. Petrov won't get subbed and Sidwell is a more attacking threat than NRC, just dire.

Another game, another chance to show that we're just an average team.

We have nothing when it comes to creativity. And no presence up front (and a live wire in defence who is always capable of a mistake or two).

Still, perhaps we can play one of the many full backs we have on the bench. I'm sure that will turn the game around.

Going forward we are a joke.

Ash has lost his fizz

Petrov cant play in a 442

Sidwell...well that doesnt need an explanation and neither does Heskey

Carew has been abysmal this season

Gabby has got goals but lets face it..he doesnt have a clue. If he has to think he is ****.

Milner is the only positive tbh.

IMO milner hasnt been that great this season

we've not played what I'd call 'well' for god knows how long.

Results have, like last season, been a bit of a cover for quite how awful a footballing team we are.

:crylaugh:

How is that funny? :?

Because jokes are funny, they aren't serious. Either that or I'm laughing at the complete bollocks I'm reading.

I agree, there will be no subs until the 85th minute, by which time we'll be further behind.

At that point he'll bring on Shorey for Gabby or some such stroke of tactical genius.

If Martin O'Neill doesn't stop this bleeding stubbornness - we are going to finish about 12th this year !!!

There was no other thing to do today - 4-5-1 !

But no - he wants to prove himself right again.

We have been feckin appalling this season, apart from one game and guess what we played there !

CHANGE IT !!!!

I despair sometimes!!! It's 1-0 at half time, there's not been a lot in the game, keep the faith!!!!!!

Sorry, can't !

I haven't got the faith in O'Neill anymore.

We went 4-5-1 and got up into the top 6 of the league.

He, for some mysterious reason goes 4-4-2 (and in my opinion, just to accomodate his love-child - now Carew has been shite, no question he didn't deserve the shirt, but NRC, Berger and all speak out and don't kick a football for months - he does, and is in the starting line up with 7 days !) , and we have been utter aweful since.

Chelsea - some say, we won - superb - but it wasn't out of "outstanding play" - it was born out of the fact that Chelsea missed about 6 open goals that 99% of the time they would have buried. We had 30% possession that day.

Sorry - feck it - cant be bothered - just seen the change and can only say one thing.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Right into the net - I fancy him to score