LC: Sunderland a Match Thread 2009/10/27 19:45

herefordvillan

its certainly gonna go to pens, i reckon we might just about get away with it, but we don't deserve it to be honest.

Why? Because they missed a pen?

These geezers we're listening to are biased towards Sunderland, you realise that don't you?

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our saving grace could be Guzan, he's a good record in penalty shoot outs and he's already saved once tonight.

From the sounds of things we aren't creating many chances, but we never do playing 4-4-2, there isn't the control over the ball in the centre of the park. For me we should revert back to 4-5-1 with Young having a roving role behind Gabby, we looked so much more dangerous going foard when we played like this last year and did Everton 3-2.

its certainly gonna go to pens, i reckon we might just about get away with it, but we don't deserve it to be honest.

Why? Because they missed a pen?

These geezers we're listening to are biased towards Sunderland, you realise that don't you?

I think he is refering to Guzan's recent fantastic record of saving penalties

Its not like MON will rotate for Saturday.

Meaning fooked players for a tough away game.

MON loves the squad rotation!

We have a strong side out, why on earth would you not want him to play our best team against everton?

Love the way the commentators thought young was struggling, they clearly don't watch him much and aren't used to him limping around whenever he has been tackled.