PL: sha a 2009/09/13 Match Thread 12:00

limpid

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think we have solved the Laursen problem, once the new lads settle and get familiar with each other, very solid IMO, good work rate, good stuff, personally i think this is going well, local derbies are always dangerous especially away, wouldn't change a thing at this point, i think that would be naive, for me, MON needs to get Ash into the game, Blues are exploiting is weakness perfectly, he simple isn't a physical player and this is always going to be physical, Gabby is doing well up front and you have to say he's laid to reasonable opportunities for Milner, I would go into 65-70 mins, if Ash doesn't get into the game bring him of, put Gabby just short of Carew up front.

We are doing OK, and on the plus side defence looks good, Ash needs to come earlier and deeper for the ball so he has a clear run at is marker.

"They want to break into that top four, is this the kind of football of a top for team? For me...no"

I'm not going to say we will finish in the op four, however this is such a lashing statement from a commentator. I mean, we beat Liverpool recently, plus Hull outplayed Chelsea yesterday and were unlucky. They didn't play the sort of football that gets top four, so go figure....

that was just mark bright being an ignorant clueless **** as per usual. worst **** pundit ever.