Crap food that you absolutely love to eat

trimandson

Anyone ever tried Pukka Pies? Seen a few in Tesco and was wondering what they were like?

I've had quite a few of their all steak variety (no, I didn't eat ALL the pies!). IMO, they are very good; never had any bad chunks of steak and the gravy is lovely and thick.

Either chippy for around £2 or Asda/Tesco seem to offer them one week in four at £1. Just shove in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Allow to cool for a few minutes though; I've burnt my mouth through impatience! :oops:

We don't get pies in our local chippys here. :(

Either chippy for around £2 or Asda/Tesco seem to offer them one week in four at £1. Just shove in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Allow to cool for a few minutes though; I've burnt my mouth through impatience!

Tesco have 2 for £2 on their website and also in my local store, so I would imagine it would be the same in stores in your area. I was looking for the chicken one, and I hate liver so had to settle for the beef chunks.

We don't get pies in our local chippys here. :(

Either chippy for around £2 or Asda/Tesco seem to offer them one week in four at £1. Just shove in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Allow to cool for a few minutes though; I've burnt my mouth through impatience!

Tesco have 2 for £2 on their website and also in my local store, so I would imagine it would be the same in stores in your area. I was looking for the chicken one, and I hate liver so had to settle for the beef chunks.

Peter's Pies are better.

Valentines candy hearts candy. No idea why but my sister and I still love to eat them.
These?

love_hearts.jpg

LoveHeartsMixed._lge.jpg

Haven't eaten one for about fifty years, but they taste like chalk, IIRC.

Valentines candy hearts candy. No idea why but my sister and I still love to eat them.
These?

love_hearts.jpg

LoveHeartsMixed._lge.jpg

Haven't eaten one for about fifty years, but they taste like chalk, IIRC.

They are similar but not quite the same. And the texture is a bit like chalk but they have flavors to them.

And, they are CRAP food I love to eat. Although I am mega mega excited because it's coming around that time for easter candy. Which means cadbury mini eggs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I stock up as we only get them once a year over here :(

Â