Crap food that you absolutely love to eat

trimandson

I'm actually kind of ashamed to admit that I did not try that KFC sandwich on its day of release... :(

But I did have two today... nomnomnom.

Are people still claiming just one bite will send you into a coma despite it being the healthiest thing to ever grace a fast food joints menu?

From here. They haven't come up with a name for it yet. Any suggestions?

how about "Bloody Hell"

or in view of the garlic the "Vampire Slayer" ..has a nice ring to it in the oh whats one of those sense and gets people talking about it

how about "Bloody Hell"

or in view of the garlic the "Vampire Slayer" ..has a nice ring to it in the oh whats one of those sense and gets people talking about it

The Van Helsing?

I hear you Chindie. I have to say that I really can't stomach tomato juice or bloody marys. I suspect I'd hate this thing too, but if you like bloody marys this would seem a logical 'improvement'.

BTW, your avatar has disappeared. Like an old oak table.

how about "Bloody Hell"

The Van Helsing?

Buffy's Revenge.

Call it the Rogue. True Blood actress who was in X-Men :) And the word 'rogue' is somehow apt for those ingredients.

She also recently came out as bisexual. Even more Rogueish. To middle America at least.

I'm actually kind of ashamed to admit that I did not try that KFC sandwich on its day of release... :(

But I did have two today... nomnomnom.

Are people still claiming just one bite will send you into a coma despite it being the healthiest thing to ever grace a fast food joints menu?

Paging Dr. Atkins...

I'm actually surprised that KFC waited until this long after the low-/no-carb diet fad had peaked to come up with this.

1 Imperial quart = 1.13652297 litres

NO WAY?!

Well, it's a US quart, which is just under a liter, but yeah.

esq-big-gulp-1009-lg-65700457.jpg

(though 7-Eleven goes as big as 64 fl. oz. (1.8 liter) soda cups)

I hope for your sake you take that pictures advice and have diet. Otherwise you're looking at 30 teaspoons of sugar in just under litre.

Filthy stuff fizzy pop... i wouldnt be upset to see it taken off the menu's.

1 Imperial quart = 1.13652297 litres

NO WAY?!

Well, it's a US quart, which is just under a liter, but yeah.

esq-big-gulp-1009-lg-65700457.jpg

(though 7-Eleven goes as big as 64 fl. oz. (1.8 liter) soda cups)

I hope for your sake you take that pictures advice and have diet. Otherwise you're looking at 30 teaspoons of sugar in just under litre.

Filthy stuff fizzy pop... i wouldnt be upset to see it taken off the menu's.

I would and so would millions of others.

I'm very very rarely in favour of banning anything. I think educating the public and letting them choose is a better solution. Plenty of people don't know how bad fizzy drinks are. That doesn't mean we should ban them for those of us who a) do know and b) can enjoy them in moderation. Now takes a quick look; Chindie's not around those diet drinks are not the problem solver they claim to be.

Â