• Lib Dem
    • UKIP
    • Green
    • BNP
    • Veritas
    • Jury team
    • Other Independent
    • I intend to set fire to the ballot box

Shame the BNP got their seat but I'm sure many sure it coming. Nick Griffin is still an incredibly insufferable individual some of his comments were appalling.

Some?

Pretty much all his comments in fairness I had to turnover once he started talking about 'our people'.

Interesting if the No to Lisbon Treaty party loose in Eire as expected that means the Lisbon Treaty treaty is likely to be ratified by the Irish .. Which would mean that Brown will sign us up without our referendum and thus we are in ... How does the Tory promise of a referendum carry through if we are already signed up ??

Lib Dems are the most pro Europe party we have and they have done badly .... The country seems to have given a firm message on Europe .. but one that could get ignored ...

Interesting if the No to Lisbon Treaty party loose in Eire as expected that means the Lisbon Treaty treaty is likely to be ratified by the Irish .. Which would mean that Brown will sign us up without our referendum and thus we are in ... How does the Tory promise of a referendum carry through if we are already signed up ??

You are Denis MacShane and I claim my 5€. :D

Projections seem to have them on 16% which should get them third , just seeing off the woolly abstaining party

You are Denis MacShane and I claim my 5€.

the labour MP ??

So how come a region of the UK is partly represented by a party which apparently wants the UK to withdraw from the European Union and one of their representatives is an Argentinian-born Spaniard who lives in Barcelona?

So how come a region of the UK is partly represented by a party which apparently wants the UK to withdraw from the European Union and one of their representatives is an Argentinian-born Spaniard who lives in Barcelona?

leaving the European Union is not to be confused with policy of the far right though is it ? I have Hungarian wife who lives in England .. doesn't mean i can't want us out of the EU does it ... :?

The bit that I quoted was almost verbatim what he had just said on the BBC

no wonder labour are up shit creek if their MP's use our language as badly as i do ...

121,967 voted for the BNP in Birmingham

they came joint 4th on VT's very own poll :shock:

no news on NW England yet so don't know if we will have to suffer 2 of them or just the 1 , my gut feel is Griffen will fail as he's high profile and it will mobilise the other parties to have voted tactically against him

no news on NW England yet so don't know if we will have to suffer 2 of them or just the 1 , my gut feel is Griffen will fail as he's high profile and it will mobilise the other parties to have voted tactically against him

Hope you're right.

Hope you're right.

Unfortunately you're wrong :(

Â