• I want Barca to do it and I think they will
    • I want Barca to do it but I think Chel$ki will win
    • I want Chel$ki to do it and I think they will
    • I want Chel$ki to do it but I think Barca will win

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely not a penalty imo. Just a coming together in the box between Alvez and Drogba, not enough contact if any, to warrant Drogba going down.

Alves isn't black, Abidal was the defender and he tripped him with his left leg.

**** off drogba

"why else would he go down" because he's a clearing in the woods thats why andy

That and the fact that he was being pulled and kicked at the same time.

I know that this is a makeshift Barca defence but it is really ropey tonight.

Chelsea should have had 2 penalties IMO. They get stuff done when they have the ball.

It helps them a lot the fact that Barca are missing both Puyol and Marquez.

Just look how many blue shirts are behind the ball when Barca are in possession. Its often seven. I think Chelsea can defend all night long against Barcelona. It will take a moment of genius or a terrible mistake for Barcelona to equalise.

Just look how many blue shirts are behind the ball when Barca are in possession. Its often seven. I think Chelsea can defend all night long against Barcelona. It will take a moment of genius or a terrible mistake for Barcelona to equalise.

Chelsea have been reading "How to beat Barcelona over 2 legs - by Sir Alex Ferguson".

Chelsea have been reading "How to beat Barcelona over 2 legs - by Sir Alex Ferguson".

Im sure they havent.

Chelsea should have had 2 penalties IMO. They get stuff done when they have the ball.

It helps them a lot the fact that Barca are missing both Puyol and Marquez.

It would make no difference. Both penalties have come from bad challenges by full backs. Marquez is terrible anyway.

Neither are penalties IMO. The first one is pure body contact and Drogba goes down like a sack of shit. At the second one the foul starts outside the box.

And FWIW if any team can create a moment of brilliance it's definatly this Barca side.

Im sure they havent.

Well the way they've played so far in the tie, its clear that Mr Hiddink is trying to replicate what Mr Ferguson did last season.

Neither are penalties IMO. The first one is pure body contact and Drogba goes down like a sack of shit. At the second one the foul starts outside the box.

And FWIW if any team can create a moment of brilliance it's definatly this Barca side.

And if any team are capable of a horrible mistake, it's this Chelsea side.

You really sound like the whiniest Manure fan at the moment Stretford. Every single post you make is laughable. We get it, you dont like Chelsea. Cant you go slag them off on redcafe or something instead?

Â