The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

9962.jpg

The final part of Polanski's loose 'Apartment' trilogy. Well worth a watch if you're a fan of his work, a really solid and intelligent psychological thriller. :thumb:

I've heard of Donnie Brasco but didn't realise he had his own film I don't even care I'll watch them all. I'm listening to the Godfather theme now to help look forward to it.

The Godfather II is probably my favourite, masterpiece IMO

Part II used to be my favourite too, but I watched the trilogy for something like the fifth time a year ago and I think I now prefer the first film. I just think it's a tighter story and I appreciate that more nowadays. Part II is more expansive, and that's great in some ways, but I suppose I just prefer a tighter story for some reason.

They're both bloody brilliant though. It's a shame Part III ends the trilogy on a bit of a whimper.

Edited by Ginko

47 Ronin

9/10 for the Hot asian girls

Possibly its only redeeming point but... Keanu Reeves

%D0%B5%D0%B4%D1%80%D0%BE-%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0

About that film

Why exactly did Keanu kill himself at the end. He wasnt one of the Ronin and hadnt been forbidden from seeking revenge. Made no sense.

I don't think Part III is that bad, it's just doesn't come close to parts I and II.

There are far worse movies yes I agree but my main issue with it (other than Sofia Coppola) is that it was made for all the wrong reasons and that shines through with how poor it compares to the first two.

Edited by Designer1
  • Like 1

Â