National Lampoons christmas vacation

Tomten är far till alla barnen

are all musts for christmas.

Then there is

Gremlins

Die Hard 1 & 2

Scrooged

A christmas carol with Jim Carrey

And this year I WILL watch It's a wonderfull life. I've had it for years now but never watched it.

I have a very weird tradition of watching Adam Sandler's Eight Crazy Nights every Christmas Eve. Yes, yes, I know, it's Adam Sandler, but oh well.

Aside from that, Muppet's Christmas Carol, Die Hard and Die Hard 2, Elf, Bad Santa and Home Alone are my usual Xmas movie staples.

But what I really wanted to talk about was the fact that i watched this last night:

MV5BODQwOTc5MDM2N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODQx

Absolutely brilliant. Another one to add to the list of great black & white films.

I'd never seen it before but always heard great things. A friend of mine saw the play in Brum last month and said it was great, then Family Guy recently did an episode which was a parody of it so I borrowed the DVD off a mate. I'm glad I did, it was great. Very clever and I was fully absorbed from start to finish despite the fact that it's mostly set in one room.

I'm definitely going to watch Bad Santa for the first time this festive period.

You're in for a treat :lol:

I hope ender has put It's A Wonderful Life on his to-do list as promised earlier in the thread.

i had forgotten about it, but with the reminder, hopefully i will remember.

If anyone spots when its on once the xmas schedule comes out, please post it so i don't accidently miss it.

I have a tradition of talking a day (usually the 27th, the day when **** all happens) to watch all the LOTR films while sustaining myself with turkey and ham sandwiches and a sickening amount of chocolate.

Loads happens. I tend to get older on that day :)

Gal Gadot (who?!) to play Wonder Woman in Batman vs Superman.

Increasingly looks like WarnerBros want to'do an Avengers'but either don't have the faith in the characters or don't want to spend 4 years setting it up properly. So instead they're going to do all the set up in one movie.

Â