World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Ive stated this for ages. A fair few carry alts and other idiots through AQ and ZG. This is the main reason i stopped raiding 20man, just cant be arsed with a high repair bill, so Gaiana can get epics on his hunter.

Actually atm. ive got 40 silver and 50% dura, so i wonder when i can raid next time.

You being poor isnt to do with repairing, its because you blow your money everytime you make some, face it!

I should have listened to your warnings, it was dire, I'm not going to do AQ or ZG any more with a load of alts, it's too expensive.

Let's start our own guild.

except maybe Tarq (does he even log in anymore?).

Yup I'm on most night's but your all too busy to notice someone as insignificant as me :winkold:

I've got a bit disolusioned since dinging 60 as I feel i'm nowhere near ready to join the raids (i don't even know how to get in them) and you lot are too busy to run through instances with me so 9 times out of 10 i'm in pug's. I also find my plea's for help from other Dashers falling on deaf ears (there are a few who i can rely on for help)

It would be nice at least once a week to have just a VT instance night.

Well enough of my whinging stoll on Burning Crusades - another 12mths of leveling :lol:

Some guild dramas in wowrush, eh?

I'm not a part of it all so cant comment but I do have 1 question:

With BC just around the corner and another 10 levels to grind - what's the point in epic gearing alts? Not only are you likely to get better stuff in BC, you are more likely to level your main character.

Ive stated this for ages. A fair few carry alts and other idiots through AQ and ZG. This is the main reason i stopped raiding 20man, just cant be arsed with a high repair bill, so Gaiana can get epics on his hunter.

Actually atm. ive got 40 silver and 50% dura, so i wonder when i can raid next time.

You being poor isnt to do with repairing, its because you blow your money everytime you make some, face it!

No it isnt. Ive explained it before, but i cant be arsed now, as people dont give a shit or listen when i actually say it.

I'd love to join but Samosa's got another 16 levels before I hit 60.

But its kind of fun running round with friends who wont moan about repair bill, or give general abuse at poor gamesmanship. I hate having 15 year old norweigans moaning at me. And you do learn from epic specced friends as you run round, as they've done it all before.

Give me a few weeks, and I'll be rejoining you in a quick appraisal of some early end game instances.

Hey, Tarq, a bunch of our guild are turning 60, you could always get your alt to log in and see what they're doing - indeed, I think theyre a couple of runs being planned as we get the 60's to fill them, so look on the website, its getting slowly a bit busier. And these guys appear to be in for the long haul, with their team speak server and stuff. And not too many dickheads either.

Get a run going with Valmorgul, Stabfx, Tharkun and any of the other 60's. They'lll be pleased to have Tarq along I think, if they know the alts a guildie.

Xai has now left, we will cope without him, but is this going to be another slippery slope?

I think we will.

We actually have a really good Rogue section at the moment, and whether people like it or not, DPS classes are infinitely more replaceable than Tanks or Healers.

Oooooooooooooooh Gz, I'd turn down anything like that if I got offered, because I dislike so much about how the guild is run I'd probably go mental having to support the guilds policies. Then again, I'd get to see officer chat ;)

Up to you, itd mean you cant ditch the Dashers come the expansion like Risso though....

Hmmm. Do i want to be allowed to read what goes on in the Officer channel or not?

I take it that's your roundabout way of saying you're an officer! Gratz mate, but there's no way I could deal with Shack on a regular basis, he pisses most of us in the shammy channel, so god knows what that power mad little ego hunter must be like to "work" with.

Up to you, itd mean you cant ditch the Dashers come the expansion like Risso though....

if at level 65, I'm asked to join an MC class run with need/greed, and I'm still forbidden to by the guild's rules, then that might be it for me

Or indeed, Dan.....

Â