World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Sam played on my machine for a bit yesterday. I guess he's on ebuyer.com looking for a new screen today.

Damn right.bloody thing was as big as my tv (nearly)

Bought the game for £9.99 from play.com for my brother. Quick question, he will be paying the monthly costs etc. but can I have a seperate character to him on a seperate server? Thanks

Not at the same time, no, you'll need your own account to both play at the same time.

Thanks, no we share the same PC so we won't be on at the same time!

In that case, yes. You can make pretty much as many characters as you want. You can have characters on the same server, or a different server. You can make a Horde on on Tarren Mill and speak to us. You can make an Alliance on Tarren Mill and be killed to us. You can make even characters just for the sake of it should you choose. I think it might be limited to nine per server or something, and you cant have Alliance and Horde characters on the same server if its a PvP server (though if its a girly "normal" server then you can.)

Thanks, no we share the same PC so we won't be on at the same time!

In that case, yes. You can make pretty much as many characters as you want. You can have characters on the same server, or a different server. You can make a Horde on on Tarren Mill and speak to us. You can make an Alliance on Tarren Mill and be killed to us. You can make even characters just for the sake of it should you choose. I think it might be limited to nine per server or something, and you cant have Alliance and Horde characters on the same server if its a PvP server (though if its a girly "normal" server then you can.)

I'll probably make a horde character on Tarren Mill then, or join the alliance and kill the lot of you but I doubt that is likely to happen judging by the amount of catching up I need to do!

The main enjoyment of this game is the social side. It'll be much quicker to catch up if you play with us.

You can play with the grownups on the horde, or the children as alliance.

I should have listened to your warnings, it was dire, I'm not going to do AQ or ZG any more with a load of alts, it's too expensive.

Let's start our own guild.

If I end up leading a raid that is full of people that have just dinged 60 on their alts and want epics straight away, I will simply not have a raid. AQ is easy with BWL geared people in raiding, but becomes very hard with what last nights raid seemed like.

Re, starting a new guild, I think us lot actually have a fair bit of influence in WRD, even if the Chiefs don't admit it, theyd be weaker without us. Gulthrak is pushing for a rule change on MC pick up groups on the grounds that I kicked up a fuss, you should have seen how Shack pandered to me! Its the same with everyone here, except maybe Tarq (does he even log in anymore?).

Starting our own guild would be painful, I'm staying put.

Did we wipe? We wiped before we got through the entrance hall. Later we wiped because someone took the shortcut to Ossi instean of running via Moam and aggroed a group of bugs which then killed everyone in the instance. We spent half of Buru waiting for people to run in again when they died jumping of the cliff. I died on Buru once when kiting - I mean what else is there for healers to do in phase one of that encounter? Unbelievable.

11g+ repairs for AQ20 and we killed two Anubishan (or whatever) guards. Not even a sniff of Ossi.

Sakri nuking early on his mage because he "knows what he can do". Half the time he was on the wrong target ffs. But he wasn't the worst, just the one I noticed most.

Ive stated this for ages. A fair few carry alts and other idiots through AQ and ZG. This is the main reason i stopped raiding 20man, just cant be arsed with a high repair bill, so Gaiana can get epics on his hunter.

Actually atm. ive got 40 silver and 50% dura, so i wonder when i can raid next time.

Â