World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Beats me why we do MC as often aswell.

Says the man with the Tier 2 leggings! I wish we'd ditch Onyxia, but then I have my Tier 2 Head so I would say that wouldn't I?

Beats me why we do MC as often aswell.

Says the man with the Tier 2 leggings! I wish we'd ditch Onyxia, but then I have my Tier 2 Head so I would say that wouldn't I?

Cant really compare that can you? First we do more MC then Ony. Onyxia takes far less time, and are the only boss which can provide helmets with +heal. MC on the other hand, provides **** all we cant get other places. We are done with MC now and its time to admit it. Sure we can do it once in awhile, but not as often as we do. Certainly not, when it comes to ditching AQ40 for it.

Anyway, wether i get my t2 helmet or not, i dont give a shit. Id rather do Ony and MC once a month, and actually have some PvE progress, then beeing stuck in MC once a week, which we have done since i joined the guild. But as i quote you, its remarkable how people only care for gear... loot hoes oh yes.

As it is now PvE specced chars like healers and tanks, which are the classes most suffering under PvE spec, are having ONE raid a week, which gives their spec meaning.

If we had done AQ40 instead of BWL id gladly respec, but when we do like this, more and more people will respec. Why? Because people dont give a flying **** about MC speed runs, except Lierox and Shack. Whats the **** point of beeing totally dedicated to raiding when you are given one raid a week eh?

They have an entire guild to consider. A guild that has players at different stages of the game in terms of gear. And many of the guild still need loot from and enjoy raiding MC and Onyxia. Simple as that really.

And many of the guild still need loot from and enjoy raiding MC

Well I still need loot but I far from enjoy it tbh. Another completely EF free MC run, to add to all the others.

They have an entire guild to consider. A guild that has players at different stages of the game in terms of gear. And many of the guild still need loot from and enjoy raiding MC and Onyxia. Simple as that really.

Spot on. And there are more people interested in AQ then MC, i can assure you.

Whats the **** point of beeing totally dedicated to raiding when you are given one raid a week eh?

1 raid a week? If people were focused, MC would take 2 hours out of 12 hours raid time per week, dunno where you get that 1 raid a week figure from.

I would introduce another raid night, for those that need MC, only 3 raid nights a week is half of a hardcore guild. We were stuck at Chromaggus for far too long because we HAD to do 1 night on MC so I kind of agree with you there.

Its one night a week for those who are PvE specced like MTs/healers, who have done their share of MC. Thursday is MC/Ony/maybe razor-vael. Sunday is BWL and Neffy. Tuesday is nothing atm. Its Neffy re-tries, or supposed to be AQ40, but its in the middle of the week, and we will need 2 days in a row to get any sort of momentum going there, and people generally isnt interested.

Tbh. atm it looks like if you are interested in AQ, this aint the guild to be in. Ive been in this guild a long time now, and they dont seem to get tired of MC/Ony/ZG, well i am.

Are you trying to get the guild to hate you Tarj? Nice outburst on the forum :roll:

You do seem a bit tetchy of late Tarj mate, it's noticeable on here as well? Not like you, what's up?

Yep. The scaling is shite. This is why all classes moan about priest nerfing at the start, when everyone is equally geared. Like at the start of TBC i guess a lot will moan at shadowpriests, but when other classes get their gear, it changes.

Just in case General Krulak plays wow, our guild is short on Warriors at the moment. Apply to Samosa, in game at the tarren mill server, or at the www.inm-guild.org Guild forum , stating why you want to join, what your fire resistance is, your end game instance experience, and what professions you have taken. Oh, you must be willing to respec.

Â