World of Warcraft

The_Rev

I've been reading up on Nefarion, (you've seen him and fought his bitch Rend in UBRS) the final boss in BWL. Christ on a bike. It takes a 40 man guild with FULL EPICS and weeks and weeks of planning in order to kill this guy. When he's down to about 20% health, he turns into a Dragon with full HP and resses ALL the adds nearby. The depth to this game is incredible, the amount of time playing the game that you would need to have to down a boss like that just doesn't bear thinking.

anyway, heres a grab:

Nefarian Dead

Hahaha funny that Dan said this and where are we now? :)

Nefarian was the hardest boss in the game when I was levelling, and I've always hoped I'd be well geared enough to face him. OK now he's not so big, since AQ and Naxx have come out, but it would be a great feeling to see this guy dead at my feet, especially having worked all the way up to him with the same guild. When he's dead I will have accomplished something I never thought was possible when I was levelling, back then he seemed unbeatable (and was for a fair while).

Nice ZG last night. Now have 999/1000 Exhalted rep, enchants on head and legs, and 5/5 pieces of the ZG set.

Went ganking in Stranglethorn Vale with Sie to celebrate, and did that greatest of great things. Got the lowbies to bring out their mains to "teach us a lesson". Unfortunately for the Alliance those mains were a 60 Rogue and 60 Lock who were decked in a mixture of blue and MC gear, and spent more time running from the graveyard back to their corpses than they really expected. /grin

Nice ZG last night. Now have 999/1000 Exhalted rep, enchants on head and legs, and 5/5 pieces of the ZG set.

Went ganking in Stranglethorn Vale with Sie to celebrate, and did that greatest of great things. Got the lowbies to bring out their mains to "teach us a lesson". Unfortunately for the Alliance those mains were a 60 Rogue and 60 Lock who were decked in a mixture of blue and MC gear, and spent more time running from the graveyard back to their corpses than they really expected. /grin

Nice one, I just need one last Edge of Madness drop for the enchant for 5/5 ZG, which has some ace PvP stats. (I think you can guess which bit I need!)

Had some nice Tanaris PvP last night. Got up onto the roof on one of the buildings, and from there got onto the water pipe, and spent a good half hour blasting allies without much interference from guards. On the odd time I did agro the guards, I ususally just got shot straight over the wall to safety, so didn't die once. Fun!

gadgetpipess8.jpg

Then had a good BRD run with Tarq and a few others. Got my FR gloves back, which I'd managed to vendor at some point ( :? ) and better mail Incendius bracers than I had before. Tarq won just about every other roll though, he must have made a packet!

Awesome night, cleared BWL in one go!

Liked the fact that a year ago me, Dan and Tarj were wandering around the Barrens getting pwned by L6 raptors and the like, and today we were in the same Neffy raid that cleared BWL.

(and Nayson ofc, but he was a bit older!)

Fantastic stuff. Funny how the first kill is so hard, and you need to be buffed and motivated like bloody hell, but the next is so easy. AQ40 will be fun!

Take note; loot seed exist. Wrath and Nemesis entire BWL. What does Neffy drop? yeh right...

I think thats 2 Nemesis drops in the last four weeks.

Considering we killed 7 bosses in the first three of those weeks and 8 bosses this week, its not like its "always dropping" or anything.

Wrath has certainly dropped more than anything else. Id wager that Stormrage has dropped more than Nemesis too.

We should try and get a census going.

I'm trying Nays, just need info from Saber and Noctus.

Anyway, the video will be on the General Wowrush forum soon, from watching it, its clear to see that Risso goes from healer to motivator at 25%, because he dies!

Also, at 6% Nix pulls aggro and 2 rogues get shadowflamed. <3 Warlocks.

For some reason you werent even online when the invites kept coming, something to do with the patch?

Anyway:

Nef Kill Video

A guide in how to play it safe, I was desperate to stay alive (See me run like a sissy in phase 3) so I could a) be alive when he dropped and B) make a better first kill vid then with Chromaggus. Next time I won't be such a passenger ;)

Like I'd have got an invite with 6 better "connected" mages already in.

My issue with connecting was bigwigs. I can connect properly if it's disabled, I can't connect properly if it's enabled. Bizarre.

Â