World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Im turning level 12 tonight. Any chance of a level 12 priest beeing strong enough to move around the world a bit???

I think you can go to a lot of places, but just some of them are high level or disputed, so you might end up getting your arse kicked.

I'm level 14 now, so if you fancy teaming up for a quest or two, let me know what time you'll be on and we can meet up. We could have a venture into somewhere a bit more testing, safe in the knowledge that I can resurrect you if you get wiped out!

Was mucking aound with Dan the other night, I think I was L11 and he was 7, and the silly bugger attacked a L18 raptor, thinking it said 8! How we laughed as it ripped us limb from limb! Then me and Si were up in the mountains, and he suggested we dive off a cliff into the river, only for us both to splat onto an unseen rocky ledge!

Hehe the WoW stories is bloody brilliant :) Im very keen on doing a couple of quests! You let me know when, because im gonna be on probably all evening. I can resurrect you too :D

Check out Ragefire Chasm in Orgrimmar.

Its the first dungeon on the game. And you are about the right level to go in there now.

Id take a group of five people in though.

Ok.

WOW purchased. box opened. manual casually thumbed.........

*confused*

I don't think I'll try installing til the weekend, but in the meantime, if anyone has any handy hints that I may not understand at this present time.

And rev, are you on commission or something? I reckon your responsible for at least 3 sales here.....

Check out Ragefire Chasm in Orgrimmar.

Its the first dungeon on the game. And you are about the right level to go in there now.

Id take a group of five people in though.

Now he tells me! In I blunder, up to the first enemy I see, and receive a reet good mullering. Repeat until thoroughly pissed off, and cue Nayson "Ummm, you might not be ready for this level yet!"

Enjoyed that Razormane quest TRL, thought we made a pretty good team, although of course it did help when Mr Double Hard Si turned up!

Oh and £8 is an absolute bargain, given the amount of time you WILL spend on it!

We need Bicks to get up to the mid teens, then we'll have a nice little group. Me, you, Dan and Bicks is a nice spread of abilities. I can't wait to get home and check to see how I've done in the auction house, I was up to about 40 pieces of silver last night for various bits of tat!

What do you open those targa files aka screen shots with??

Ive got photoshop 8 installed on my PC, so that does it. Id be guessing, but any Adobe program might do the same?

Alternatively, you could just [windows key] & [D] out of the game after grabbing a shot, open MS paint, [ctrl]&[v] to paste the image in there, and save it as a .jpg before returning to the game.

And you know when you get something horribly wrong?

Check this:

oops16co.th.jpg

I was looking around an area called Desolace. Its rough as **** there. All dead trees, and scorched earth, but at the very edge i found this. Its well out of the way, and doesnt look at all like the rest of the area. I thought it would be a nice area for grinding in, so i took a snap for other peoples reference...

I took out one of the man/fish monsters (no, it wasnt Fulchester United goalkeeper) and while i was feeling rather pleased with myself, an almighty blow hit me for about a quarter of my entire health, in shock, i turned around expecting to find alliance there or something, and this bastard was on top of me!

(and you are going to have to wait for Imageshack to start working again before i put the pictures on here....)

As for needing me in the mid teens, shouldnt be too long, I hope to be on level ten before I go work tonight, and that opens up a load of possibilities doesnt it?

What trades should I be btw, current I only have first aid, but should I change that, whats everyone elses?

My professions are skinning and leather working. All the advice I've read suggest that you have one gathering and one manufacturing trade, that compliment exch other, eg

Mining and black smith,

Herbalism and alchemy etc.

I quite enjoy the skinning, as every time you kill a bastard raptor, you get the XP and something towards your profession.

Bicks at level 10 you need to start thinking about your talent points, which can be really baffling. Nayson knows some good discussion forums where you can check the best use of your talent points. Basically I think you get one point per level after 10, and you have to allocate them to characteristics to boost things like your spells and weapons.

If you can get to 13 or higher this weekend, then me, you, TRL and Dan can have a dabble at Ragefire. You and Dan can do the damage with your melee skills, while I can help with meleeing, lightning and the like and healing, and TRL can heal and resurrect us when we inevitably come a cropper.

I think we need to form a VT guild myself.

What do you think the best professions would be for a priest? Like i said, got first aid and tailoring now, but i dont know if that a good choice.

Personally i find first aid feckin shite, i really got enough healing as it is :P

I got 2 screen shots of us Risso. If you wanna get them over MSN or something let me know. I cant see them, as i havent PS.

But im pretty sure, they are really good.

Â