The Spanish Football/la Liga Thread

Troglodyte

There is a sizable amount of Catalan's far from happy with how the club is being run.

its been gone to the dogs for a while. How they treated Abidal was the last straw for a lot of them. Rosell ruined Barcelona off teh pitch. Did they really need a sponsor for example

from what i can see Barca decided to let his contract run out and let him leave, but might not have decided to tell him...

he says that the club didnt pay him while he was off ill, but obviously doesn't discuss the details as to why he wasn't paid

then i think whats caused the bitterness is that after he left Barca claimed he left for professional reasons, which when you think they signed alba maybe isnt that far fetched, whereas abidal makes it out that he left because pep wasnt there anymore

How good do people reckon Antione Grezimann is? I mentioned him on here as a fantasy signing but obviously that's not going to happen unless Mr Dubai turns up as a new owner.

His scoring record is pretty good for Soceidad, regularly gets into double figures and I think he'd do well in the prem. France really should be calling him aswell but apparently he broke a curfew when playing for the under 21s so is currently banned.

Yeah there was talk of Chelsea in January with a 20m bid, think that would be a steal tbh. Can see him ending up at a Liverpool or Spurs.

Carlos Vela has also done very well since he's been in Spain, just could never get a real run at Arsenal obviously but a very good striker nonetheless.

Â