paddy

Will you go to church this Christmas  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Will you go to church this Christmas

• Yes
    • No and I never have
    • No, but I used to
    • I do most years, but can't make it this year

we have a vicar of Dibley type, and theres nothing wrong with showing a bit of reverence for the past once a year. bit of a sing song, nice walk back to some randoms house to drink all there booze, good times

already been

probably go again

you can blindly follow what the bloke up the front that claims to be in the know tells you - and there's a whole heap of shit coming your way if that's your way of doing things

or you can sign up to the principles of fairness and equality and stay true to your own interpretation of it all

this would probably make more sense if I wasn't slightly squiffy

I'm the same snowy, I do like a good mooch around a nice church but as soon as someone mentions te g word I'm out like a shot :mrgreen:

I think you will find it's the 'G word' Bicks. They get very offended if you don't capitalise it.

I'm the same snowy, I do like a good mooch around a nice church but as soon as someone mentions te g word I'm out like a shot :mrgreen:

I think you will find it's the 'G word' Bicks. They get very offended if you don't capitalise it.

Well I suppose Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy are capitalised, so why not.

That's what religion traditionally does to people Paddy, browbeats them and makes them feel guilty until they conform.

Tell whoever has put the guilt trip on you to **** right off! :)

It was more like "well you're going out drinking tonight so we can't go see your nan this evening so we've re-arranged it to go this afternoon but your brother wants to go to the carol service so we're doing that on the way. :evil:

That's what religion traditionally does to people Paddy, browbeats them and makes them feel guilty until they conform.

Tell whoever has put the guilt trip on you to **** right off! :)

It was more like "well you're going out drinking tonight so we can't go see your nan this evening so we've re-arranged it to go this afternoon but your brother wants to go to the carol service so we're doing that on the way. :evil:

"I'll meet you there" is the phrase that was invented for this situation.

Â