Chris Moyles...Legend or loud mouth idiot?

wiggyrichard

Chris Moyles...legend or loud mouth idiot?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Chris Moyles...legend or loud mouth idiot?

• Loud mouth idiot
    • Legend

He's awesome. But I think he's like Clarkson. i think if you actually knew him you wouldn't like him that much.

His show is brilliant in the mornings though, btu I do think the rest of the people on the show deserve credit for that too.

Anyone that refuses to sign an autograph for a kid in a wheelchair is a clearing of the highest order. I was amazed by his attitude. Others at the same function went out of their way to do so and one even apologised on Moyles' behalf in embarassment.

Would rather listen to Wogan in the morning and I cannot stand him either.

He's awesome. But I think he's like Clarkson. i think if you actually knew him you wouldn't like him that much.
That's quite funny. Because I can't stand him OR Clarkson, but I suspect if I actually knew them they'd probably be OK!

Your views on the guy, personally i think the bloke is hilarious and think he would be a great laugh to have a couple of beers with.

If you find him 'hilarious', i'd love to know who else makes you laugh ? just out of curiosity like. I'm guessing Peter Kay

Your views on the guy, personally i think the bloke is hilarious and think he would be a great laugh to have a couple of beers with.

If you find him 'hilarious', i'd love to know who else makes you laugh ? just out of curiosity like. I'm guessing Peter Kay

To be fair, Moyles gets nearly 8 million listeners, second only to Wogan.

So it seems a lot of people find him hilarious.

Legend. Can anyone name a breakfast show better than his??

For a long time, Johnny Vaughan was streets ahead. Don't think he is now but that's more because he's gone off the boil a bit. Still, mostly funnier than Moyles but then I'm guessing most on here wouldn't get to listen to Capital regularly.

Â