Chris Moyles...Legend or loud mouth idiot?

wiggyrichard

Chris Moyles...legend or loud mouth idiot?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Chris Moyles...legend or loud mouth idiot?

• Loud mouth idiot
    • Legend

He's brilliant, we need more people like him in the politically correct world we are becoming! his are parody songs are hilarious too,

Now Carrie is a different story, I can't stand the snobby bitch. I really have a strong dislike towards her, she thinks shes so great and looks down on people, upper class tart.

The podcast every week often has me trying hard not to laugh out loud on the train and look like a tit to the people around me. Can`t see whats so nice about Carrie though, saw a vid of her performing at a road show and looked a bit chunky for my liking.

The podcast every week often has me trying hard not to laugh out loud on the train and look like a tit to the people around me. Can`t see whats so nice about Carrie though, saw a vid of her performing at a road show and looked a bit chunky for my liking.

Same, I had to go to Ireland earlier this year. We went by ferry so the whole journey took about 13 hours. I spent the whole time listening back to podcasts from the last 20 weeks ish.

They are hilarious.

my favourite bit is the way they can take one joke and spin it out to last an entire week. hilarious.

Obviously you must listen to know they do that?

I find it funny that people say (and not you cv, I'm just off on one now) he should play more music and talk less. His show is him talking. he always read sout texts from people saying he should play music, why listen if you want to hear loads of music? His show is basically a chat show of sorts. I don't flick over to Jonothan Ross or Parkinson and then write to him saying he should play more records.

Your views on the guy, personally i think the bloke is hilarious and think he would be a great laugh to have a couple of beers with.

If you find him 'hilarious', i'd love to know who else makes you laugh ? just out of curiosity like. I'm guessing Peter Kay

Why would you link the two?

What Lancs said :?

I'm linking em because they're both fat unfunny **** who seem to appeal to the same people (in my experience). The same people also all seem to like hodrock too (Oasis, Kasabian, Arctic .. etc)

So my simple question was (as i said) asking Wiggy what else he liked. Hardly rocket science just trying to find out if he fits in with my previous findings on the subject

Â