Conor Gallagher

25 minutes ago, Czarnikjak said:

You must have missed my previous post. Chelsea apparently already balanced their PSR books.

Well they sold a hotel to ensure they hit the prior year PSR limits, however that sale is yet to be fully ratified by the premier league.

Theres no guarantee that sale or the Cobham sale saves them

• Like 1

These Chelsea Villa board talks are about power - we happen to have it right now. I would not be surprised at a deal which saw us both avoid sanction. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Jareth said:

These Chelsea Villa board talks are about power - we happen to have it right now. I would not be surprised at a deal which saw us both avoid sanction. 

Turns out Richard Masters is a Villa fan - I think we might be alright...

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

Turns out Richard Masters is a Villa fan - I think we might be alright...

So funny seeing him described as “secret Aston Villa fan” in the Times like it’s a big revelation and they are uncovering a scandal. This has been public knowledge for years, the Birmingham Mail did a big profile of him like 5 years ago and I think he’s even been in a club programme at one point - not like he’s ashamed of it 😂

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/05/2024 at 15:41, Delphinho123 said:

In
Maatsen
Gallagher
New RB
Baena

Out
Ramsey
Duran

This is exciting. Would be nice to add a technical player along side of Gallagher like Baena 

In
Maatsen
Gallagher
New RB
Baena

Out
Ramsey
Duran

No point selling Ramsey as his stock will be lower than whst he's worth as he had season out with injury. At 22 if he hers injury free next season he will be worth a lot more. 

• Like 1

I think the club will consider selling Ramsey or Luiz, but it depends on what offers they get. I just don't see how we can get away with only selling Duran. I'd prefer Luiz but think Ramsey might get sacrificed. 

3 minutes ago, PaulC said:

No point selling Ramsey as his stock will be lower than whst he's worth as he had season out with injury. At 22 if he hers injury free next season he will be worth a lot more. 

Pure profit is still pure profit 

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

I think the club will consider selling Ramsey or Luiz, but it depends on what offers they get. I just don't see how we can get away with only selling Duran. I'd prefer Luiz but think Ramsey might get sacrificed. 

No to selling Luiz please, let’s just sell the likes of Duran and Carlos amongst others than selling a key player.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

This is exciting. Would be nice to add a technical player along side of Gallagher like Baena 

In
Maatsen
Gallagher
New RB
Baena

Out
Ramsey
Duran

This is outrageous!!! That kind of business is death row worthy 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pongo Waring said:

Pure profit is still pure profit 

I wish I could find the post (on here?) that compared football fans going on about "pure profit" and "coefficients", and so on, to lyrebirds mimicking the chainsaws and songs of woodcutters as they destroy their forest.

Thought it was bloody accurate.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

He really isnt

18 goals, 13 assists, in 136 Prem appearances? Granted, he's just had one of his better seasons, but that's not a great return. He's a highlight reel player.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, T-Dog said:

18 goals, 13 assists, in 136 Prem appearances? Granted, he's just had one of his better seasons, but that's not a great return. He's a highlight reel player.

Not that dissimilar to Dougies who has played quite a few more games.

Â