New kits 24/25

sne

1 minute ago, rbcuk said:

Man City’s away 

Lessens the risk of being run over when crossing the road walking home from a late game. High visibility plonker. 

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

Burnley have joined Castore. Hope they enjoy the wet suits. 

So they borrow our colours, get W88 after we had it and now they get Castore after we dump them. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery or something I guess.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rbcuk said:

Newcastle’s away is decent, remake of the season ginola joined them 

IMG_1167.jpeg

That’s a better throwback meets modern aesthetic compared to the other oil chests 

That Newcastle shirt will sell like hot cakes, hard to imagine anything but positive reactions from Geordies 

Inevitably at some point next season we will see some shirt sales numbers us vs them as new Adidas teams in some sort of "big team" pissing contest, we won't have a shirt design that's as universally well liked as that meaning they will out sell us

23 minutes ago, sne said:

So they borrow our colours, get W88 after we had it and now they get Castore after we dump them. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery or something I guess.

They had Dafabet after us too.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, sne said:

2589_paris_saint_germain_2024_25_nike_home_kit_01.jpegParis Saint-Germain 2024-25 Nike Home Kit

They're fairly limited on what they can do for the home shirt but that looks like a skidmark. Not a fan 

Also is it just me or do the Adidas logos look much bigger on all their shirts for next year?

Edited by _AA_786

On 09/05/2024 at 13:14, sne said:

Wait until they hire Gerrard

• Like 1

A Hummel environment kit special. Think it could have been really nice as a regular kit if they kept to the two shades of green.

2593_real_betis_23_24_hummel_forever_green_kit_e1.jpg2593_real_betis_23_24_hummel_forever_green_kit_b.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Â