Weekends Football 23/25 Febuary

andykeenan

Barrows game against Bradford was postponed because the referee was "unimpressed with the state of the pitch" according to the Sky classified scores. 

Is that an official reason?

10 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Barrows game against Bradford was postponed because the referee was "unimpressed with the state of the pitch" according to the Sky classified scores. 

Is that an official reason?

I assume that just means it's waterlogged

3 minutes ago, Mozzavfc said:

I assume that just means it's waterlogged

Well yes, but then you'd usually say due to a waterlogged pitch.  The expression just amused me. Simple things and all that...

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

Preparing for the VillaTalk meltdown as we're possibly 2nd in the MOTD running order.

2nd 🤣 we will be 4th or 5th

This is a guess BTW... 

Manure vs Fulham

City vs Bournemouth 

Arsenal vs Newcastle 

Palace vs Burnley 

Us

21 minutes ago, Rightdm00 said:

City has no business still being up. Come on Bournemouth!

Bournemouth are playing like wildcats, but they just can’t quite make those final connections — it’s driving me crazy. So frustratingly close but far away.

Edited by Marka Ragnos

Setting aside obvious distastes, who do we want to see win between Gunners and Toon? I would think that Newcastle winning is probably preferable to Arsenal in that we could possibly still catch Arsenal, but there’s a less chance Newcastle will catch us?

1 minute ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Setting aside obvious distastes, who do we want to see win between Gunners and Toon? I would think that Newcastle winning is probably preferable to Arsenal in that we could possibly still catch Arsenal, but there’s a less chance Newcastle will catch us?

Arsenal for me.

I know its not actually/technically out of our reach, but the top 3 with Liverpool, Man City, Arsenal, i just dont care, i think they will probably have too much for anyone else to catch that top 3.

However, any other club they play that could close the gap on where we are now, i want them to lose, so for me, i want Toon to lose.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Isak, Gordon, Almiron together—scary. I just have a feeling Newcastle are going to overrun them today. I still have a hunch we’re going to catch Arsenal and end up number three.

Edited by Marka Ragnos

2 hours ago, bobzy said:

Preparing for the VillaTalk meltdown as we're possibly 2nd in the MOTD running order.

You know what, I'd be ok with that if Fulham Man U is first. Mwuhahahaha.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Arsenal for me.

I know its not actually/technically out of our reach, but the top 3 with Liverpool, Man City, Arsenal, i just dont care, i think they will probably have too much for anyone else to catch that top 3.

However, any other club they play that could close the gap on where we are now, i want them to lose, so for me, i want Toon to lose.

This. 

Come on Arse......no I can't do it. I can't stand the smugness that radiates from everything associated with that club.

Edited by HKP90
  • Haha 2

Â