MaVilla

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

That’s not happening.

Probably not… but fun, no? 😆

Barca do have to raise funds though and could be exploited 👀 

Edited by Jas10

1 minute ago, Jas10 said:

Ronald Araujo, Barcelona and Uruguay CB. Top player.

Nice. Just had a look into him and he looks like he would be an excellent signing. Could be a shrewd move too if Carlos goes the other way. With Barca's financial troubles could we be getting him at a discount price?

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Do we normally get a lot of business done before major tournaments? Genuine question because I can’t remember. 

For many years, the major tournament players were irrelevant to our transfer strategy

It was more likely that our manager was commentating than our players being involved

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Awol said:

I’m going to take a punt and guess this Ronald Araujo fella is fairly decent? 

I'm Araused at the prospect of us signing him let's put it that way.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Diego Carlos & one of Moreno or the homecoming of Barca legend Digne plus some €€€ - I’d even offer them Buendia to replace that Messi fella 😜… All jokes aside they are fooked financially but are still a pull. A swop deal with Carlos involved isn’t that unrealistic IMO. He’ll have other suitors but depends whether he wants to join a club on the up in the champions league or someone like Man Utd with no European footy, no hope of anytime soon and who’s stadium is home to Britain’s 4th tallest waterfall 

Araujo currently on €135K pw according to fbref - don’t know how accurate that site is for salaries. 

Â