wishywashy

I come into this thread and I'm met by....floor puns. Normally I'd sigh at the incredibly low level, but today it is fitting as I just got my floors done in my hallway and the results are bloody fabulous so I'm kinda in good moods about everything floor-related. The ceiling is the limit yadi **** yadi, hope he covers a lotta ground, the club is taking a firm stand with this signing, we're all positively floored etc etc etc..

Welcome to the club Lino!

6 minutes ago, useless said:

Plymouth fans are raving about the interview he's given for Argyle TV

Saw a brief clip. Mature and confident. And made a concious decision to leave Arsenal to play football. 

• Thanks 2

After watching some more of him i am now convinced that we have our 2 fullbacks sorted this window for the next 10 years. A proper athlete with wonderful touch skill and passing. Silky. And seems super confident but not cocky. 

• Like 2

For reference. While at The Baggies he played 2 games in each season for the England u15, u 16 and u17 teams

Then after his move to Arsenal played 8 times for the England u18s and the same so far for England u19s. 

Seems to suggest he was the best of the age group if he has got 8 games for the U19s. Especially as they mix and match alot at those levels so they can take a look at others

He was pretty much a constant pick. And has half a season to still play u19 international games. 

Seems to be held in the same high regard as Our Serbian rb by the national set up. So if we are rating the potential of Kosta highly , we should be doing the same with Lino. 

20 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Saw a brief clip. Mature and confident. And made a concious decision to leave Arsenal to play football. 

Anyone who leaves Arsenal on their own terms is automatically a hero of mine. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, useless said:

Plymouth fans are raving about the interview he's given for Argyle TV

Yes can anyone find the link to it? All the signings we’ve made this January seem professional and humble a good sign that we are looking at characters when scouting individuals again. Think he’ll do well at Plymouth the fans seem a sensible bunch also.

2 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Yes can anyone find the link to it? All the signings we’ve made this January seem professional and humble a good sign that we are looking at characters when scouting individuals again. Think he’ll do well at Plymouth the fans seem a sensible bunch also.

Its on the subscription site. £6 a month. Surely will change soon

• Thanks 1

on the bench today.

Genuine question, was Plymouth a good place to send him?, they have 4 left backs in the senior squad, including Sousa.

Edited by MaVilla

41 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

on the bench today.

Genuine question, was Plymouth a good place to send him?, they have 4 left backs in the senior squad, including Sousa.

This was a question raised by the Argyle fans but I think Brendan Galloway plays as a left CB so his direct competition will be Mikel Miller at wing back. The other LB hasn’t played a league game this season.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

on the bench today.

He is too good to be benched. 

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

any reason he isnt in their squad tonight?

I think you can only play in a FA Cup replay if you were registered at the club when the first tie took place. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â