Midweek Football 18/21 December

andykeenan

1 hour ago, villa89 said:

I assume the European club is told/made not to play their B team. It makes no sense otherwise. 

you have to register a certain amount of players for the tournament so cant play a B team for the semi final and the best for the final

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

you have to register a certain amount of players for the tournament so cant play a B team for the semi final and the best for the final

But even your B team would be good enough to win the final and if you don't win it who cares? It's a meaningless competition. 

5 hours ago, villa89 said:

But even your B team would be good enough to win the final and if you don't win it who cares? It's a meaningless competition. 

Well its a huge tournament for everybody except the arrogant Europeans 

8 hours ago, villa89 said:

I dont necessarily think a b team would be enough to win it but I did find it strange that he named his strongest available 11 for the semi final, he could have mixed it up a little  (maybe alvarez starts for his strongest 11)

And then he will moan about the Xmas break and too many games 

The team selection yesterday just made me think of the hypocrisy that surrounds him 

Â