Midweek Football 18/21 December

andykeenan

1-2 hehe.

What's with all the empty seats? I thought they had repaired all the stands now?

Some of them at work keep going on about a new stadium, what's the point if you can only half-fill the poxy one you already have?

1 minute ago, Genie said:

All of those that would have battered the Legia fans must be in a different stand.

You can be 100% certain that if that had happened at Villa Park they would be all over the socials saying they would never get away with that at The Sty. 

• Like 1

Their owners have invested a shitload in that club it seems. Fixing the stadium, buying the land for new stadium and investing in team

I literally cannot understand why they have invested in such a shit club. Surely there were better clubs in championship than this club?

If you cant attarct fans with the cheap prices and all the investment u got little to no hope of filling that cruddy stadium up

Edited by Demitri_C

1 minute ago, Genie said:

That crowd is an absolute joke. Theres even empty seats on the halfway line section.

They've lost a generation of fans due to their previous owners and our rise. Solihull used to be a staunch Bluenose area but it started to be 50/50 when I was at school. Now when I take my kid to football training, there isn't a single Blue's shirt in sight. Majority of kids are Villa, with the rest being City/United/Liverpool fans.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Probably one of their biggest home matches of the season too.

Not a great look when the stand you see most is so empty.

Yeah. Top of the table, arguably the biggest club in the league,local ish interest. How can they sell so few tickets for a "sleeping giant"? 

• Like 1

Â