Who is going to Litech Game?

kidlewis

Going ?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Going ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Given the hard work we put in to get into this competition proper and although we probably did enough to get through in the first leg my son and myself just could not miss this one. The price reflects that it is on the box and I can understand this may be the one to miss for fans that can't afford to pay thrice in a just over a week at the turnstile, but I find the season tickets do help with the budgeting. I hope enough come down to give this one some decent atmosphere.

For some reason I won't go to see this one. :P But I have my hopes on getting some expected money in and that we play at home in the UEFA in w44 and that we have a home game at the weekend, 'cause then I might consider coming over to see both those games. Can't get the fixture list up on the os site so I can't check if we have a home game that weekend. :( Or maybe an away game if it is in London.

i am assuming we are through already, but after so many years wait - i sort have to go - and i have to be in the midlands next day so it works. The draw for the group stages is on the 7th in Geneva - looking at the UEFA website there are only 5 group games??/ how does that work? A group of 4 would mean home and away 6 games - I am asuming you play home and away to each side? But trust me there are 5 game nights scheduled on the UEFA website

is that right Ian - thats ridiculous - so its groups of 6, 5 games could be 3 at home, could be 3 away and no away goals? thats awful - neither knock out or league

It's groups of 5, everyone plays 2 home and 2 away. There's 5 match days but every team rests one of them.

thanks HJ - still a crap format...so we could have AC MiLAN in our group but not have to play them. Alternatively we could have a Maltese and a Luxemburg side at home, while i dont know, Ajax have Milan away? stupid format...i didnt realise

We would play AC Milan if they were in our group. There are 5 teams in a group including Villa and everyone plays the other 4 teams.

Â