Who is going to Litech Game?

kidlewis

Going ?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Going ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

it's europe, this game will be a taster for the group stages. OMG it's gonna be awesome, I think the roof will come off villa park if we get AC Milan
I'm afraid it's the wheels that will come off if we get AC Milan.

it's europe, this game will be a taster for the group stages. OMG it's gonna be awesome, I think the roof will come off villa park if we get AC Milan

not neccesarily....if we can beat chelsea we can beat AC Milan. I think we cannot really avoid a big team in the group stages. Sevilla, AC, Valencia, there is plenty more too.

Really? Have you watched AC Milan recently? They're really struggling right now, though they did have a good result against Lazio the weekend. They're defence is sloooooow, they have a 39 year old Maldini at the heart of it. Shevchenko is still missing easy chances and Ronaldinho is still on a downward trend, both were dropped at the weekend.

Believe me, AC Milan are nothing special.

No I'm not going.

I'm a student and I have a season ticket and I'm on the away scheme - plus I went to Odense away which cost a bomb so I'm avoiding the home cup games until we get a big team/later stages as I simply cannot afford to go.

Group stages I will go home or away if we get a big team - Randy has done absolutely loads for us and I'm ecstatic with him and I wouldnt ask for more BUT...

This game will probably be a crowd of about 25thousand... Why not make it free for season ticket holders as a little 'extra' for us to keep some of the moaners sweet - we'd see a much bigger crowd and I'm sure we'd make alot of the revenue back in food sales etc from the extra people turning up?

Really? Have you watched AC Milan recently? They're really struggling right now, though they did have a good result against Lazio the weekend. They're defence is sloooooow, they have a 39 year old Maldini at the heart of it. Shevchenko is still missing easy chances and Ronaldinho is still on a downward trend, both were dropped at the weekend.

Believe me, AC Milan are nothing special.

KakaAP_468x702.jpg

this man disagrees.

Â