kidlewis

Going ?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Going ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

this man disagrees.

He's not been that great lately either. Besides which, since when did one player make a team?

He's been in the press lately has Kaka, saying they think they can just turn up and stroll through games and how that attitude needs to change. I don't think that's necessarily the case, I just don't think they're very good.

Milan are set for a tough year. To add injury to insult they recently lost Pirlo for at least 3 months.

Oh, and they struggle most against counter attacking teams :winkold:

this man disagrees.

He's not been that great lately either. Besides which, since when did one player make a team?

He's been in the press lately has Kaka, saying they think they can just turn up and stroll through games and how that attitude needs to change. I don't think that's necessarily the case, I just don't think they're very good.

Milan are set for a tough year. To add injury to insult they recently lost Pirlo for at least 3 months.

my point is that a team cannot be "nothing special" if they have a player who can turn a game at the drop of a hat. he might not be on form but in my opinion one of the top 5 midfielders in the world.

There are lots of very average teams who have players who can change a game in a flash. Kaka hasn't been anywhere near "top 5 in the world" in quite a while IMO. Maybe upwards of a year. He may well turn it around, but no team can survive as a one man unit, no matter how good that man is.

They have a decent squad, but boy are they old. They should finish in the top 4 in Italy still I would think, but they won't get near the title. Liverpool are a good comparison, are Liverpool anything special?

There are lots of very average teams who have players who can change a game in a flash. Kaka hasn't been anywhere near "top 5 in the world" in quite a while IMO. Maybe upwards of a year. He may well turn it around, but no team can survive as a one man unit, no matter how good that man is.

They have a decent squad, but boy are they old. They should finish in the top 4 in Italy still I would think, but they won't get near the title. Liverpool are a good comparison, are Liverpool anything special?

bang on with the Liverpool comparison. If we can beat Liverpool we can beat AC Milan. Maybe away in Milan is asking much. But I would relish them at home, especially with the crowd.

although if that game does come around and I hear "shit on the city" I will go **** mental.

bang on with the Liverpool comparison. If we can beat Liverpool we can beat AC Milan. Maybe away in Milan is asking much. But I would relish them at home, especially with the crowd.

although if that game does come around and I hear "shit on the city" I will go **** mental.

It will be 'Are you watching Birmingham' in that game, when we're 3-0 up

this man disagrees.

As a close follower of Milan, I'm in agreement with DDID. Milan rely heavily on two players, probably even more than we rely on Young/Carew. Pirlo and Kaka' are huge for them, but Pirlo has basically put in a decent performance 5 or 6 times in the last 18 months, he's been very poor. Kaka' has been picking up alot of knocks since last christmas and never seems to be at 100%. I've seen all of their games last season, and they're their own worst enemy. Ronaldinho thinks it's a circus so slows the game down with all his tricks, same with Seedorf, while Ancelotti the head coach is insistant on fielding a team full of defensive midfielders and only one striker. Nesta is their only good CB now, for as good as Maldini has been over the years, he wouldn't get into the Villa team - yes, he's that bad now, he makes Zat Knight look like Flash. They also have Senderos and Kaladze at the back, who are basically Boumsong in disguise.. their only bright spots at the moment are the hard working Ambrosini, two decent full backs in Zambrotta and Jankulovski and the soon to be best player in the World, Ale Pato.

Anyways, as for this game. If I can get somebody to go with, I'll go. All my mates are at bloody work though! :(

Â