maqroll

Just now, Robtaylor200 said:

cant believe I am saying this BUT. I don't think we have missed Ming's and his one a match clanger. The way we play this high line,  he would worry me

I can’t believe you’re saying this too, Ty has been near enough faultless since Unai arrived. He has elevated everyone.

Cruel injury, sad to see him missing out on this season and how we are doing/progressing.

But yes, we are managing well without him because Konsa, Pau and Carlos have really stepped up and aren’t lacking in quality…

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, CVByrne said:

Mings didn't have clangers under Emery and he was brilliant in the high line because he is a faster player than Pau. 

We don't keep clean sheets but we do score more that's down to Pau as an attacking player Vs Mings as a defensive one

Only against the best teams but we like to give the rest a chance 😆

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

No Jenson for Brentford. Massive loss.

We have to be winning this one 

If we’re serious about top 4, absolutely YES.

Play with confidence but not complacency.

We should have ample belief and determination after recent results. Keep going and don’t let standards slip.

Players being given a chance today need to show their worth and ability.

I love how Unai has said he expects more from the likes of Luiz and McGinn… the kind of mentality we’ve been lacking for far too long. Let’s strive to be even better.

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 2

Think Dougie is gonna be a big miss for us today. Think I would have started Bailey and Diaby and dropped Cash, but other than that the lineup pretty much picked itself with the injuries and suspensions.