Lies of P

Remnant 2

Resident Evil 4 Remake

Dredge

Robocop: rogue city 

Dead Island 2

Lost Eidolons 

Wo Long Fallen Dynasty 

But for me the absolute best experience (even though a nasty piece of work created the world its set in) was Hogwarts Legacy. A sublime game which I enjoyed pretty much every second of.

I've not played that much to be fair, a lot of FM on the switch and catching up with old games, if not FM then the game I've played the most is vampire survivors first on my phone and then the switch (the switch version came out this year... ) 

Didn't enjoy RE4, far cry 6 is collecting dust, I've bought the new FF but still not played it 

I think it's going to be Alan wake or spiderman when I finally get round to playing them at christmas

As a side, I've bought a switch and a portal this year, my gaming has completely changed

Season: A Letter to the Future

Theatrhythm Final Bar Line

Final Fantasy Pixel Remasters I - VI (does this count??)

Sea of Stars

Jusant

Bluey: The Videogame 

No space for FFXVI I'm afraid, I think I'd love Hogwarts Legacy, Star Ocean Second Story R, Persona 5 Tactica, both of this year's Like a Dragon games, both of this year's Legend of Heroes games, Cross Tails, Dredge, Trinity Trigger...they'll go the list. 

• Like 1

As is custom, there's not a great deal I've played that was one of this year's releases, but ot that batch it would have to be the new Armored Core. Although it is bastard hard. Alan Wake 2 was good but a little bit of let down overall (and I would have been loathed to give my GOTY to a download only release anyway) and Starfield was a huge disappointment.

Of the older stuff I've gotten round to this year, probably enjoyed Cyberpunk and Astro's Playroom the most.

Will be out next week, but M2's port of DoDonPachi DaiOuJou will undoubtedly be my game of the year. A work of art and one of the greatest games of all time, ported to modern consoles by masters of their craft. One of the few times in my life I've ever pre-ordered a game.

Edit: actually, it is live now on PSN and Japanese eShop

Edited by Keyblade

Yeah, what @Wainy316 said. Baldur's Gate 3 is just immense. A milestone in the gaming history. Attention to detail, the sheer amount of content, the acting, it's just mind bogglingly good. 

That said, I didn't really play much to be fair. But I doubt anyone can surpass it. 

Â