Weekends Football 24/26 November

andykeenan

Just now, WallisFrizz said:

He’s very good but he doesn’t seem to have really come on over the last couple of year. Like he used to be a wonder kid but now he’s just levelled off.

Don't get me wrong I think he is a player with great techniques. Main thing for me though he never seems to cut the mustard against tougher opponents, but he is exceptional against weaker team. I just don't buy the hype

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

He’s very good but he doesn’t seem to have really come on over the last couple of year. Like he used to be a wonder kid but now he’s just levelled off.

He's another who likes the nightlife, seems to be a problem with of a lot of young English players. Was sent hom from Finland with Greenwood for meeting up with local girls before a game.

4 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Doku's tearing TAA a new arse so far.

I'm in a pub full of scousers in Malta. Wanted a draw today. Changed my mind. C'mon City!!! Haha c***s here all with faces like a slapped arse when Haaland scored 🤣

Sorry but a draw is best for our title hopes

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jonesy7211 said:

He's another who likes the nightlife, seems to be a problem with of a lot of young English players. Was sent hom from Finland with Greenwood for meeting up with local girls before a game.

Isn't his 4 year old Son on Tiktok or something? That's something I can't get my head around, putting your child into public exposure so early in their life.

• Like 1

Nunez really is Gestede with pace at times. Just his touch, the way he runs with the ball two yards behind him, so poor technique and cumbersome. 

Though he is rapid and sniffs out chances an elite level , it's just his technique at most things, touch, dribbling, actually striking a ball. It's incredibly bad.

If he has the ball at his feet and is faced up you know he's going to do absolutely nothing. He hasn't done a step over since year 7

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Nunez really is Gestede with pace at times. Just his touch, the way he runs with the ball two yards behind him, so poor technique and cumbersome. 

Though he is rapid and sniffs out chances an elite level , it's just his technique at most things, touch, dribbling, actually striking a ball. It's incredibly bad.

If he has the ball at his feet and is faced up you know he's going to do absolutely nothing. He hasn't done a step over since year 7

When ollie goes through his inevitable rough patch he's my defence of him

£82m he cost, that's what the striker market is right now

Â