Weekends Football 24/26 November

andykeenan

28 minutes ago, Jonesy7211 said:

All of these records city and their players are setting should not be acknowledged by Sky until the result of investigation/115 charges is known.

The constant love in from them is sickening.

Yet people still tune in and line their pockets. Unreal.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Isn't his 4 year old Son on Tiktok or something? That's something I can't get my head around, putting your child into public exposure so early in their life.

Just another chav that got lucky.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Foden has had a weird career so far, probably one of the most decorated players in history but has never really held down a place and never seems to quite look top drawer.

I honestly don't know what his best position or role is

He seems OK at a lot of stuff, score goals gets assists but rarely stands out as anything more than a 8/10 cog in the city machine, they could replace him with alvarez, grealish, doku, previously mahrez and nothing much changed

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

What are the conspiracy theorists saying about Grealish being “unwell”?

Probably hungover from been on the lash again ... tongue in cheek before the fan boys attack me 🤣

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Nunez really is Gestede with pace

Can’t allow this observation to go unnoticed. 😅

You aren’t far wrong. Everything I’ve seen of Nunez just shows he’s trading on athleticism.  Has he always been the biggest, fastest and strongest guy on the pitch?  At his age (24) there’s still time to improve his technique but he came through the Peñarol and has been at Benfica and Liverpool so it’s not like he’s this unpolished diamond that just needs good coaching, he’s had that his entire career.  Maybe this is as good as he’ll ever be and just bringing the chaos and having the occasional afternoon where he’s unplayable because of physicality will be enough.  

Just now, HongKongVillan said:

This is less of a foul then the barcode Vs arse one a few weeks ago. 

How are they going to spin this one?

Because they can't be doing with Klopp crying after the game wanting a replay 🤣

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Genie said:

Foden has had a weird career so far, probably one of the most decorated players in history but has never really held down a place and never seems to quite look top drawer.

He'll be in central midfield full time before too long.

Â