Weekends Football 10/12 November

andykeenan

16 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Didn’t realise Newcastle will probably go above us this evening. We need that win tomorrow.

I think Bournemouth will get something tonight. Newcastle with their endless injuries + general fatigue. Another long away trip for them although assume they've flown down to the south coast.

They've got with false 9 in one of Gordon/Almiron upfront and Miley is making his full debut in central midfield so it's a very good time in the season to be playing them at home.

Livramento is only player on the bench who can possibly be a gamechanger aswell so Bournemouth need to keep things tight and then put on likes of Sinistierra and David Brooks when the game opens up in the second half.

1 hour ago, TheMightyVillans said:

utd just 1 point behind us after such a poor season. Have to win tomorrow

They've actually won 5 of their last six prem games.

People going on about the Spurs schedule so far but Man. United have had it very easy recently, Luton, Sheffield United, Burnley and also beat a mediocre Fulham team so they're like Spurs for me. When they get a batch of top half teams in quick succession as they will after the international break they'll go back to not scoring and losing games.

After a third of the season they still have a negative GD don't they?

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

The gaps already building for the bottom 4.

God those 4 are **** shit

I would honestly not be surprised if 30 points was enough to stay up this season. If Bournemouth don't win tonight (and I fully expect they won't) that's a 6 point gap already between 16th and 17th.

Just now, Mantis said:

I would honestly not be surprised if 30 points was enough to stay up this season. If Bournemouth don't win tonight (and I fully expect they won't) that's a 6 point gap already between 16th and 17th.

Yep. I cant remember the last time 3 promoted teams all went down . Its been a while. I think the writing is on the wall for that.

I think leicester are better than all 4 of them and maybe ipswich leeds

5 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Schar pulled up, Bournemouth really should be scoring a couple of goals here.

Never seen a CF take so many touches in a box like Solanke does. What a frustrating striker to watch.

I noticed that when we played them, had clear opportunities and kept taking more touches until he was tackled. 

• Like 1

Aston Villa on 22 points: Amazing! Incredible manager! On fire!!!!

ManU on 21 points: The crisis deepens! Horrible players! ETH has lost the plot! 

It’s one thing you see both with Manchester United supporters AND Manchester United haters: A belief in MU’s “right” to be great. 

Edited by Marka Ragnos
  • Like 1

Â