Midweek Football 6/9 November

andykeenan

1 minute ago, villan95 said:

Not that clear, the RB is close to playing him

I was talking about Chelsea's goal, my stream is a bit behind. 2 minutes to see that Sterling was onside. It's a farce.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

Even with the defensive changes I cannot fathom just how risky Spurs are playing with 9 men. It's honestly baffling but also rather surreal to see.

Their whole style of play is pretty risky. I'd say they've been fortunate in a few games prior to this one to not to get caught out defensively.

3 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

It's like watching when your mates rent out the full-size astro pitch but you're lacking the numbers so everyone just plays rush formations and positions.

Exactly what I was thinking.  

Or in the school playground when everyone just runs towards wherever the ball is

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, oishiiniku_uk said:

Their whole style of play is pretty risky. I'd say they've been fortunate in a few games prior to this one to not to get caught out defensively.

It feels like a top manager could pick them off. Though their players work hard so make it difficult. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

2 piss easy offside decisions, what are they doing?

Adding drama... Its bullshit

Drama for drama's sake. It adds nothing but muddies which are obvious non-errors. Presenting false expectations about how it operates and more 'talking points' for the papers tomorrow.

• Like 1

Most of the Chelsea midfield has got no interest in defending, closing space, making the extra players count, they're just meandering around. I'd be **** livid watching these words removed walking around if I were a Chelsea fan

Â