Unusual Villa Merchandise

sidcow

20 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

OP @sidcow - certainly different. But can I ask, if you wear it under your Villa top, and it's a t-shirt, what's the point? :D

It's a concept called layering.  Try it, it will literally revolutionise your life in cold weather.

15 minutes ago, sidcow said:

It's a concept called layering.  Try it, it will literally revolutionise your life in cold weather.

Wow, really any need for this tone? Wow.

At the end of the season, they used to sell off player worn kits and the like in the club shop.

For over 10 years, after every shower, I've been drying myself with one of two towels - Darren Bent's and Charles N'Zogbia's.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

At the end of the season, they used to sell off player worn kits and the like in the club shop.

For over 10 years, after every shower, I've been drying myself with one of two towels - Darren Bent's and Charles N'Zogbia's.

If only they knew.

• Haha 1

On 30/10/2023 at 17:06, VillaJ100 said:

I used to have a gold villa ring, they haven't sold them for years, unfortunately I lost it while pissed camping in Cumbria

2 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

I used to have one of the gold villa rings (old badge design) but unfortunately lost it when bladdered in Cumbria. Never seen another one even on eBay etc

You must have been really pissed to have lost it twice. 

• Haha 3

They were fairly ubiquitous back in the day, but I do have the full Corinthians figures 95/96 squad with additional Brian Little blister pack.

16 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

I bought Richard Dunne's worn Puma Kings from one of these.

Once you aired out the smell, they were in decent nick and markedly cheaper than buying a new pair.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, GarethRDR said:

They were fairly ubiquitous back in the day, but I do have the full Corinthians figures 95/96 squad with additional Brian Little blister pack.

I bought Richard Dunne's worn Puma Kings from one of these.

Once you aired out the smell, they were in decent nick and markedly cheaper than buying a new pair.

Good point, I can't imagine professional players wear the same pair of boots for more than a few games these days?

22 hours ago, conorm said:

How about this beauty from 1992 - purchased in the Villa store ahead of the 3-1 win over Man City (my first trip to Villa Park).

PXL_20240222_174125736.jpg

PXL_20240222_174143794.jpg

I have the same one in my spare wardrobe upstairs.  Just checked it was still there and it is.  Can’t believe it’s 30 years old!

5 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

Good point, I can't imagine professional players wear the same pair of boots for more than a few games these days?

Didn’t Grealish famously wear his until there was nothing left?

Â