Totally useless information/trivia

RunRickyRun

The new Renault roadster is known as the "Vent" in Britain, and the "Wind" in France.

Thats is SO useless! I love it :D

I remember seeing a Renault advert in Finland and instead of saying "Creatore d'automobile" (or whatever it says over here". It just said "we make cars" (in English).

The new Renault roadster is known as the "Vent" in Britain, and the "Wind" in France.

Thats is SO useless! I love it :D

I remember seeing a Renault advert in Finland and instead of saying "Creatore d'automobile" (or whatever it says over here". It just said "we make cars" (in English).

A mate of mine who lived in Japan for a year said that "I'm loving it" (the catchphrase for McDonalds) over there translated to "I like this"

Squad numbers are an Australian invention

IFFHS"]

In 1911 there was a sensational innovation at a local "Australian Football" match in Sydney when the players of both teams each wore a different number on his back. The Sydney soccer clubs Leichhardt and HMS Powerful followed suit, and in 1911 wore squad numbers on the their backs for the first time in world football history. In 1912 it was mandatory in New South Wales (Australia) for players at official tournaments to wear numbers on their backs. Therefore, wearing squad numbers on the backs of jerseys is an Australian invention – not a British one, as they have claimed since the 1930's.

Typically in apartment buildings the more desirable and expensive apartments are generally on the higher floors of a building however historically this wasn't always the case. From the time of ancient Rome through to the mid point of the 20th Century wealthier people generally lived on the lower floors. there are a number of reasons. Firstly lack of elevators made climbing to the upper floors of buildings a painful task. Water was also laborious to carry to the upper floors but most importantly since things had a tendency to catch fire quite a lot the wealthier people had the ability to escape a blaze while their peasant neighbors burned to death.

Josep Gómes

Jordi Rubio

Marc Bernaus

Óscar Sonejee

Fernando Silva

Ildefons Lima

Marc Pujol

Marcio Vieira

Sebastià Gómez

Manolo Jiménez

So the army is also the national football team?

Â